°°°
         The home game against the Trail Blazers went well for the Lakers. Fans in the stands cheered as they celebrated. The first victory of March. The season was ending soon.

      Layla pulled Lorr and Royanne to go wait close by the locker rooms with her after the game was done.

       "Nothing like basketball players straight out of the locker rooms," She said with a sigh.

      The players started coming out of the locker rooms some time later.

       "Aww, I have personal cheerleaders," Demetri joked as he approached the three.

        "Yah, my legs would definitely look great in those skirts," Lorr said while making a girlie pose.

        "Definitely," Royanne added whole they laughed.

        "Anyway let's go. I'm starving," Layla said.

       They all headed towards the exit as Layla complained that a player almost run her over during the game.

     "Remind me never to get a courtside seat. I'm traumatized," She concluded, making everyone laugh.

      Immediately they stepped out, they were surrounded by paparazzi. Cameras and questions here and there.

     "Demetri, Demetri over here,"

     "Are you and Royanne King dating?"

     "Are you going to confirm it?"

     "Are the rumors true?"

     "Is it just a fling?"

      Security immediately came to their aid and ushered them out.

     Lucas on the other hand was in Singapore visiting his cousin. He sat on the couch in the living room while coding on his laptop. His niece, Sakura was on the floor while watching TV.

      "Sakura, what are watching?" he asked while leaning over to get some popcorn.

      "A Hollywood talk show," She replied, "shhh! Commercial break is done."

       "Welcome back everyone, now let's get back to our latest topic," host one said.

     "Yep, rumors are that our NBA heartthrob might not be on the market anymore," host two said.

      Clips of Demetri and Royanne at a skate club, her birthday, basketball games and other hangouts rolled by.

      "They make an adorable couple, love is in the air," host three sing songed.

       "Instagram and Twitter are going wild. Social media influencer, Royanne King has scooped the big package," host two said.

      Lucas's jaw ticked as he watched the show. More video and pictures of them flashed by.

       "Sadly non of them have released an official statement. Fans are hoping to get more answers, me inclusive," host three added.

     "The Lakers player has also been nomimated for Favorite Young Male Athlete at this year's S.E.As," Host one said.

       "On the matter, Quinn Montanari may have slipped that she may be co hosting the S.E.As this year," host three said.

       "Auntie Quinn is hosting the S.E.As! That's so cool!" Sakura exclaimed.

      Lucas went back to his work, due to personal reasons he decided to take a break from social media.

e

                          QUINN

       March was hectic, especially in the entertainment industry. From talk shows to cooking shows and Movie Premieres. Montanari Entertainment also had huge projects with major companies.

       I was home working on some sketches and designs for a new building while Demetri sat across from me while typing something on his laptop. We started meeting each other more frequently; at our apartments, at the gym and for meals.

      "Still upset with me?" I asked while trying not to laugh.

     "Of course not," he said sarcastically.

      "What was I supposed to say? Everyone is shipping you two and I had to say something nice," I defended while trying not to laugh.
     "And it was on a live talkshow, you wanted me to commit social suicide?"

     "No," he said while looking at his laptop.

       "You two are cute together though," I teased, and he sent daggers my way.

       He closed his laptop and grabbed a novel. I found him reading a few weeks ago and I was so amused. He didn't look like the type.

      "How are you handling all this madness though?" I asked.

      "Not how I want to," he responded. "My PR told me not to say anything."

      "Off the record," I said.

      "How about you? How is it after you and Lucas's official break up?" he asked me.

     "Hectic, I'm just not checking social media for a while," I told him.

      "What are your dislikes?" He asked out of the blue.

      "Indulto?" I asked and he repeated his question.

     The first thing that came to my father but I just decided to tell him the basics.

     "Hospitals and being in water bodies," I said.

      "You do not like water," he said and chuckled.

      "Well I like baths and hot tubs. Big waterbodies are a no," I specified.

      "So you don't like getting wet?" he asked and arched his eyebrow.

     "Yes... No.. I mean I.." I stuttered and groaned. I then threw a pillow at him when he began laughing. "Estupido."

    "What are your dislikes?" I asked.

      "Hmm... Invasion of privacy, alcohol," he started.

       Oops. He began laughing. Did I say that out loud.

      "Shh," he shushed, "I also don't like flying."

       "Why don't you like flying?" I asked.

       "I just don't.. I usually just sleep during flights," he said.

       "Almost done with what you are designing?" he changed the topic.

        "Yep, just need to redesign it on CAD now," I replied.

      "Does Montanari do renovations too? My lake house is in serious need of one," he asked.

     "Yes, just make an appointment and we can get started," I replied.

    "Fine but I want you do it. I'll even pay top class so I expect top class," he said.

      I was about to protest but he stopped me and insisted till I agreed.