LEVEL 45 - "The Hero Killer"

Start from the beginning

"I'll try to message him later. We'll patrol Kyoto today, too. Sorry this is so monotonous." Manual apologizes to the two teens which trailed behind him.

"No. It's better this way." Iida replied bluntly, not considering how suspicious his actions looked.

Manual stares at him blankly for a second, hesitating before opening his mouth.

"Hey." Mutual calls as the boy looks towards him.

"Hm?"

"This is kinda hard to ask, but you're after the Hero Killer, aren't you?" Manual asks as the two teens behind him freeze.

Iida gasps, eyes widening as he stares at the pro, "How did you...?"

"I couldn't think of any other reason why you'd come to my agency." Manual puts his hand on the back of his neck before his eyes widen as he puts his hands infront of him, "Uh— Don't get me wrong, I'm really glad you did, but... You shouldn't be pursuing personal grudges."

"We heroes don't have the authority to arrest people or punish them. The only reason we're allowed to use our quirks is because of the regulations put on them. That's why, no matter how noble the reason may be, a hero must not use their quirk for themselves. If a pro used their power for their own selfish desires, it would be a very serious crime."

...Wouldn't it be ironic if she became a villain because of a hero's words?

"I'm not saying that the Hero Killer isn't incredibly guilty or anything! You just seem like the earnest type, you know? I'd hate for you to focus on one goal and ignore everything else." Manual panics, realizing his words could've came off the wrong way.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." Iida bows his head, hair falling loosely over his eyes.

"Oh, it's fine, as long as you get what I'm saying. So, we good?" Manual asks as Iida nods.

Y/n's eyes narrow as she knows Iida wouldn't give up this easily.

Nobody is able to get rid of their hatred that easily.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"What did you say? Villains appeared?" Manual asks, holding his hand up to his earpiece. "Don't worry. I can head there right now."

Manual turns towards the two students, eyes burning with seriousness, "Stay with me. We're running."

Iida suddenly pauses as Y/n does the same, Iida stares into a eerie alleyway silently for a moment before he gasps.

Iida runs into it as Y/n yawns, pausing for a moment before following.

Her eyes widen slightly at the sight of a raggedy man holding a pro hero by his face against a wall.

Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw..

This certainly wasn't was she wasn't was she was expecting to lay eyes on today, but it's... interesting, all right.

Y/n's eyes narrow as she stops, not wanting to be noticed just yet.

Iida jumps forward aiming a kick towards the man.