6 • || Heading to Cloud Recesses ||

Start from the beginning

Jiang Cheng: "Don't worry father, I will make sure that he wouldn't cause too much problems"

After that we all heading to Cloud Recesses, we stopped at Inn for a day. This time we got here early since I don't want Jin Zixun booked this whole Inn like last time.

After that the Jin's come, well we all can hear Jin Zixun from the downstairs

Jin Zixun: "What? This whole Inn is booked! Tch!"

The keeper: "I'm apologize, sir. Someone came here earlier and booked the whole Inn"

We all went to downstairs. They all went silent after saw four of us. Before Jiang Cheng said something, I stepped in..

Wei Wuxian: "Don't worry, I think there's more room that can fit for you and your disciples Young master Jin. If you wish to stay here?"

Jin Zixun: "Hah! As if we want! Who are you to-"

Jin Zixuan: "Close your mouth, Zixun!"

We all suprised to see him snapping at Jin Zixun. Well, that's something you don't see everyday..

Jin Zixun: "But-"

Zixuan glared at him once more and turned his face to us back

Jin Zixuan: "I'm sorry for my cousin. Thank you for your kindness Young master Wei. We will heading to our room now."

I smiling, we all bowing and heading back to our rooms to rest.

When I was about to sleep, suddenly something appearing to me 

Wei Wuxian: "Butterfly message?"

I hand out my hand and receive the message. I shocked it's Jin Zixuan. I sneak out from my room because I didn't want Jiang Cheng to see me and heading to back Inn . I saw him waiting for me 

Wei Wuxian: "Young master Jin, why are you calling me to come here?"

Jin Zixuan: "Well maybe because I'm also got back from the future?"

I suprised by his words

Wei Wuxian: "How are you ...?"