𝐈𝐈.

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 , , 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 , ,

                       —LYRA made it home, kicking her shoes away.

She hit the mattress, sitting there in silence. Lyra breathes in as she memorizes the softened mattress. Putting on an image deemed to be tiring. And Lyra knew that, but that pretty perfection persona still comes out when she walks through those doors. It was annoying and she could admit that, but she had something to uphold there and that was her fame.

Her snoring swam around the room, taking in the slumber. A moment went by and a someone wanted to knock on the door. 

Lyra immediately awakened.

She opened the door. No one were there, but a bouquet of flowers and a hearted letter sitting next to it. Lyra groaned as she thrown the gifts away. It was nine in the evening and they're still sending flowers and other little presents? "Do they ever give up?" She'd mutter while heading back to her room, slamming the door behind her in annoyance.

sunrise.

The sound of yawning steams around the room. A boy sat underneath his covers with unorganized hair as he scanned the room, his eyes still shut in a sense. He yawned once again while his mother came in the room with a smile around her mouth.

"Good morning, my little bear!" She announced.

He'd pause in silence.

He grumbled underneath his breath. A boy in his teens being called that. He grimaced at his mother in irritation, watching her walk to his bedside. "You ready for your new school? I know its probably a little upsetting but still.." The boy totally had forgotten about going to a new school.

He would've done his normal routine, totally being oblivious about having school. "Oh yeah... that.. I'm not upset. It's just going to be weird." His mother chuckled at the comment. She touched his hand as she reassured him like it was him going to preschool. "Don't worry, you'll be fine and if anything happens, mommy is right here for you." He pulled away as he stood from his bed and walked into the bathroom, turning around to face his mother's bewildered face.

"I prefer mom... not mommy." The door shut behind him, making his mother laugh a bit.

forty minutes later.

The transportation car pulled in front of the school. The boy glances at the humongous building, admiring its appearance. "We're here." The driver mentioned. The teen separates from his immersion and opened the door, meeting with the morning breeze and spring leaves spiraling onto the ground. He apprehends his bookbag while shutting the door behind him. The driver pulled off as the teen stood there with his hand in his pocket, still admiring the school.

"You've really outdid yourself with this, mom." He murmured.

He breathes in the air, making his way into the building.

Everyone recognizes their new student. He walked proudly around the hall, not caring about the comments about him. "He's hot as fuck!" A student compliments. He smirked while glancing at the one who complimented his appearance. The girl becomes ecstatic while grabbing onto her friend's arm. The boy walked in the main office to meet with an older woman that had been sitting at the front desk. She lifted her head to see him standing there, an immediate smile came around her mouth as she stood and politely bowed to him, making him do the same.

"And you are?" She'd inquiry.

"Lee Taeyong."