𝐈.

𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 , , 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 , ,

click!

click!

click!

                      —LYRA smiles, the camera flares, taking her picture.

Everyone stood around to watch her. She'd idle from her chair, walking from around the camera equipment, letting the next student proceed with their photo. The male students followed her with their eyes as Lyra left the gym, proudly heading to her homeroom.

She opened the door, meeting with the stares from the students. They'd murmur underneath their breaths as Lyra sat in her seat. Her beauty deemed to be stunning that her teachers envied to look like her, even the male teachers wanted to be like her. She glances at the board while the teacher finishes her lesson.

With her not paying attention, a lovestruck boy snuck a note. "Everyone please take notes." The teacher assigned. Lyra opened her binder, watching a small paper hit her desk. She glances around to see the students still staring at her. Lyra smiled as she opened the note to see the same stuff she sees every other day.

 Another boy confessing their love.

If she could count the notes, she would, but there was so many. All Lyra could do was smile and nod. She examined the note again as she turned it around to see a location written on the back.

This seemed to be really surprising. Nobody never writes a location to meet with her, they either seemed too shy or didn't have the balls to write a location. But this one was different. A minor grin warmed around her mouth as she stuffed the note in her pocket while glaring around to see if anyone noticed the location being written on the back.

an hour later.

With everyone transitioning in the hall, Lyra went to her locker. She notices an amount of male students standing around the hall. They seemed to be waiting on her to open the locker. Lyra simply smiled at each of them as she opened the locker door. A tsunami of letters swam out the locker as they flooded onto the floor and across her shoes.

Lyra were in astonishment, examining the letter ocean. "These are all from you?" She'd inquiry to the students. She breathed in after the silence came, Lyra took the letters and stuffed them back in her locker. The students stood around with frowns on their faces. Lyra dusts her clothes as she grabbed her books and proceeded to walk down the hall.

The hall was silent. Lyra found the location written on that letter. She leaned on the wall, waiting on the admirer. A minute went by and a boy walked beyond the corner. He stumbles back when he saw the beauty standing there, his eyes widened as he examined her from head to toe.

"You.. you actually came?"