LEVEL 43 - "Hero Names!"

Start from the beginning

Jiro went next, "The Hearing Hero. I'm Earphone Jack."

"Now that's a good one!"

Then Shoji, "The Tentacle Hero, Tentacole."

"Oh! I like what you're doing with that! A nice portmanteau!"

After that Sero, "The Taping Hero, Cellophane!"

"Good work!"

Then Ojiro, "Martial Arts Hero: Tailman."

"No surprise with that one, I guess!"

Then Sato, "I'm the Sweets Hero, Sugarman!"

"Perfect!"

Mina, again, after that, "Pinky!"

"Make those looks work for you, girl!"

Then Kaminari, "Stun Gun Hero: I am Chargebolt. Electric, don't ya' think?"

"Makes me all tingly!"

After that... interesting comment from Midnight, it was Yaoyorozu, "I hope that I can live up to this name. The Everything Hero: I'm Creati!"

"Creative!~"

Todoroki next, "Shoto."

"Just your name? That's it? Erm... ok, I suppose.."

After that it was Tokoyami, "Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi."

"Ah, the god of the night!"

Then Mineta, "The Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice!"

"Very kitschy."

Then Koda presented the board shyly, 'Petting Hero: Anima'.

"Yep. All about it! Super cute!"

Then it was.. Bakugo's turn... "King Explosion Murder."

"I'm gonna say that one's a little too violent."

"HUH? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?!"

After that situation was calmed down, Uraraka's turn, "This is the name I thought of, Uravity!"

"I just love that!"

Midnight looks over at the clock, "Huh. Picking names is going faster than I thought it would. All we have left is Bakugo, who needs to rethink his, Iida, and Midoriya. Ah yes, L/n too."

"Huh—? Oh.. I thought of mine already." Y/n yawns, standing up sluggishly.

The class sweatdrops, was she seriously asleep?

She presents her board, "The Programming Hero: Scenicus."

"Hm, that's the Latin word for 'player,' correct?"

"Uh-huh..." Y/n rubs her eyes, trying to wake herself up only to ultimate fail.

"Lovely! Matches with your quirk! Approved!" Midnight nods with a wide grin.

"Mhm.." Y/n drags herself back to her desk as she rests her head on it, immediately falling asleep again.

Midnight, along with the rest of class 1-A, sweatdrops at the girl, but nobody moves to wake her up since she already did what was asked of the class.

Iida was next, he presented the board which simply had his name on it. 'Tenya'.

Izuku walked up and presented his board on it, 'Deku.'

The class was taken aback by it.

"Really, Midoriya? You sure about that..?" Kaminari frowns, tilting his head to the right.

"Yeah, man, remember, that could be your name forever." Kirishima adds.

"Right." Izuku looks down, "I used to hate it. But, then, something changed. I guess... Someone taught me that it could have a different meaning. And that had a huge impact on how I felt. So, now I really like it. Deku. That has to be my code name!"

After that got approved, Bakugo showed his new one after throughly thinking it through.

"Lord Explosion Murder!"

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships. They'll last for one week. As for who you'll be working with: Those of you who were on the board will choose from among your offers, everyone else will have a different list. You have a lot to think about. There are around forty agencies across the country who've agreed to take on interns from your class. Each agency has a different speciality that it's heroes focus on." Aizawa explains, standing infront of the (now) calm and collected class.

"Imagine that you were Thirteen." Midnight adds, "You'd want to choose a place that focuses on rescuing people, not fighting villains. Understand?"

"Think carefully before you decide."

The papers get handed out as Y/n's eyes skim down the (rather long) list, focusing on the important names she recognized.

She knew a lot about pro heroes now, after sitting through multiple of Izuku's rants.

Best Jeanist...
Crust...
Death Arms...
Edge Shot...
Fatgum...
Fourth Kind...
Gang Orca...
Gunhead...
Hawks...
Manual...
Mirko...
Mt. Lady...
Ryukyu...

Huh. That's a lot of notable people.

She blinks at the paper, unsure of how to react.

She'll most likely go with...

Her eyes land on one specific name, nodding to herself silently before casting a glance at someone.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !