"They have to confirm the rumors of them dating," she replied.

        "Bullshit!" I said before I could hold myself.

       "Mr. Kim-Rea, this was discussed way before and it just happens to be needed right now.
       I look at my client's best interest and this isn't okay for her especially with her new role," Margie said.

      "So they fake date?" I asked coldly.

     "It's quite normal in this industry, a very good number of people in this room understand that very well," She replied.

How I do wish she'd just shut up.

       "Quinn," I heard Demetri say. I looked to see Quinn standing.

      "Scuse.. Eh.. Tengo que haver algo uhm business, Sim. I'm leaving now," She said while keeping her composure. But I could tell she was furious because she kept mixing up languages.

        "You okay?" Demetri asked her.

        "Si," she replied, "Tammy."

     Tammy nodded and placed a call.

        Quinn said goodbye before Demetri walked her out. I looked at Royanne, to find her with her head in her hands. This is messed up.

ROYANNE

       My day started out great actually. It began with a call from Lucas. I then decided to go for a morning run because I had to keep in shape.
        Little did I know that I'd get bombared by paparazzi on my way pack.

"Royanne over here! Royanne!"

"It's it truly love?"

"Are the speculations true?"

"Rumors are that you are -"

         A man began to help me get through them. He then directed me to a car. I was very hesitant til the window went down and Tammy waved.
I immediately went in.

       "Hey Royanne," She greeted.

      "Hi. Thank you," I told her and the man, who happened to be the driver.

        We then went over to pick up Margie, that's when I knew something was up.
       And there I was, being told I had to fake date my friend, who was sorta seeing my boss, who happened to be my boyfriend's ex.

       "Lucas," I said to him. Everyone had left the office after the conclusion. It was just the two of us.

       "You and I both know this isn't right," he argued.

        "I know it's not but it's one of the only solutions we have, don't you trust me?" I asked.

       "Royanne, I -" he started but I cut him off.

         "Royanne no, don't you see the impact of this.
        I'm here trying to start my career. Do you know that most people are actually finding Quinn and Demetri's relationships cute.
        Me? I'm so called too immature for your world," I lashed out.
        "A gold digger, a sugar baby. As far as others are concerned, I could have tied you by getting pregnant."

       "Royanne -" he tried.

        "Oh and let's not forget the fact that someone recently was in a fight because of his ex," I said.

Okay you didn't need to bring that up. I think you're tired now.

         He looked confused then he understood.

        "You misunderstood that," be defended.

         "Yah, so did the world," I responded.

         "That fight happened because it was bound to Royanne! We f**king hate each other," he exclaimed,
       "Do you have that little faith in our relationship? You f**king asked me to trust you. Hell, you don't trust me, do you?"
        His voice went low at the end. It had a hit of disappointment and sadness.

         "Royanne," he said while passing his hand through his hair,
         "I want us to work and be happy. For that you have to trust me, trust us. Part of me feels like you don't even trust yourself."

       Had to admit, that stupid but it was the truth. I'm always comparing and underestimating myself and my relationship.

         "I'll try my best to make this go away, to make an environment suitable for us, to make us work," he said while holding my hands.

        "I'm so sorry," I said while putting my arms around him,
       "I.. I'm paranoid, I really am and I -"

       "Shh," he cooed while stroking my hair,
      "but from now on we talk about things okay?"

       I nodded and we stayed in each other's embrace.

        "I'm still not okay with this," he stated randomly. It made me laugh lightly.

         "Royanne," he said with a cute smile.

         "I'm sorry. I know. But yah. Just until a permanent solution is found. We work on trust, right?" I asked.

        "Right," he replied. I looked up at him and we shared a sweet short kiss.