"Send him up please." I said then hung up.

I fixed my clothes and made sure my hair wasn't a mess then walked out to the elevators to meet him.

Soon the elevator doors dinged and opened and there stood the handsome browned haired boy I've missed so much.

He was leaning with his back against the wall and he had a backpack slung over his shoulder. When he saw my face his mouth formed a lopsided grin and he pushed himself off the wall.

I couldn't contain myself. I ran into the elevator and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I felt comfortable, warm and safe.

"Hi Clara." He laughed into my hair.

I leaned back and looked at his smiling face.

How could I have ever been confused about my feelings towards this man.

"Hi Eric." I smiled back at him then pushed my lips into his. He leaned into the kiss and we stood like that for a moment. His lips were warm and comfortable against mine.

The elevator dinged indicating that the doors were closing and we broke apart and jumped out of the elevator.

"Thanks for the warm welcome." He grinned at me trying to catch his breath from the kiss.

"No problem." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the penthouse.

I showed him the guest room where he should put his bags.

"Why can't I stay with you?" He pouted.

"You will be staying with me." I giggled. "But on the off chance that my father shows up, he'll find your bags in here." I pointed to the guest bed.

He huffed and then wrapped his arms around my waist then made us both fall onto the bed.

"Yes ma'am." He said exaggerating a sigh.

I giggled and kissed his nose.

This led to another heated make out session. We only broke apart when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered the phone angrily not checking to see who it was.

"Not a good time?" My father asked laughing.

"Oh uh... sorry. It's fine. What's up?"

"Just wanted to make sure you made it to the penthouse without any problems."

"I made it! We are just getting settled in."

"Perfect. Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow at 3. I've reserved a VIP section at the club for you after the meeting."

"Thank you. I will be at the meeting. Don't worry."

"Thank you princess. I love you."

"Love you too father."

I hung up the phone and stared at my boyfriend for a moment.

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked poking his nose.

"pizza of course." He shrugged then stopped up and pulled me up with him.

"Perfect."

We spent the rest of the evening talking about our summer break and eating pizza. The only thing I didn't talk to him about was Emelia. I couldn't bring myself to talk about her with him.

I don't know if it was because I couldn't come up with the right words to describe our "relationship" or because I felt guilty that I thought about being with her everyday for the last week.