𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖊

Start from the beginning

Dorian deflated but kissed my cheek, "I wouldn't have it any other way" I smiled at him and ran my hand through his hair, making him preen at the attention.

Tyler then came over with a bottle of peach iced tea, "Thank you, peach is my favourite", I told him boredly.

I went to take a sip when I groaned in pain, clutching my stomach. My uterus was in pain, and razor blades cut into my skin. I had just started my period, it seemed.

Tyler, Dorian and Xavier were by my side like protective boyfriends. I would've laughed if I wasn't in pain.

"Get away from her, Galpin; she's probably sick of your presence and aroma", Xavier snided, glaring at Xavier whilst stroking my shoulder in comfort.

I stood straight and brushed their hands away, "I'm fine. I just started my period."

The boys stilled at flushed in embarrassment, making me roll my eyes. Xavier dragged me away from Tyler and made me sit down. "He's bad news, Sol", Xavier told me, jealousy dripping from his voice. I ignored the annoying feeling of butterflies because of the nickname.

I took a refreshing sip of my tea, finally. "Who I speak to is my business, isn't it. It's not like we're together," I told them. It was true; none of them asked me. We were just fooling around as if someone could love me. I was perfect, yes, but I wasn't normal. 

Outsiders and normies didn't understand the Addams way. I never wanted them to. It was a secret; it was my family.

Xavier scoffed and walked away, and Dorian stared after him. "What's his problem," I asked him, happily drinking my tea.

Dorian sighed painfully and explained, "You just said we're not together even though we rearranged your guts last night."I couldn't help but clench my thighs together at the reminder.

"None of you have asked me. I thought we were fooling around," I told him, playing with the tea label absentmindedly.

Dorian facepalmed himself for some reason; he then looked at me like I was an idiot. Me an idiot? I think not!"Of course", he mumbled to himself, but I still heard him.

"Would you do us the honours of being our girlfriend then?" he asked softly, grabbing my hand and making me sigh in relief at the coldness of it.

I looked at him, confused, "You want to be my boyfriend? But I'm weird and an Addams," I told him. Again I was perfect, but to outsiders' thoughts, I was weird. I didn't care about them, but I wanted to ensure he was okay.

"Yes! You're a little weird but that makes you, you. I love it, all your weird faults, and so does Xavier," he told me, squeezing my hand.

I looked at him and nodded, "Why not?"

Dorian smiled like I gave him a star or when I gave a dead animal to Wedensday for autopsy purposes. It was blinding and slightly weird. "I'll go tell Xavier" he rushed out and kissed my cheek before running after a sad Xavier. He looked like he had a skip in his walk; how weird.

Wednesday then came through the doors just in time as Tyler walked towards me, "Hey Wednesday, what can I get for you?" Tyler asked.

"Sister, I thought you were at Pilgrim World?" I asked curiously.

Wednesday ignored me, pulled a map out of her bag, and slammed it down on an empty table. Tyler and I looked over her shoulder down at the map. 

"I need some help. You know the original pilgrim meeting house, the one from the 1600s? You know if it's still around?" Wednesday asked Tyler.

I was confused. I turned to Wednesday and asked, "What did you find?"

"I'll explain later", she answered."What left is out in Cobham Woods, but it's pretty much a ruin." Tyler explained, shrugging. He pointed his finger over a spot on the map. "It's kind of sketchy. Squatters and meth heads use that place as a crash pad. My dad has It cleared out every couple of weeks. What's this about anyways?" He asked.