prolog

House Paxley, the most powerful and influential family in the Moniyan Empire finally has an heir. The child's father, Duke Paxley, gave him the name Aamon. However, as the eldest son and heir to his family, Aamon was brought up in strict discipline from an early age.

Aamon has 4 more siblings,  it's  Amos, Ava, Gusion and Y/N being the youngest of all, they're age was not that far different from each other maybe about like 2 or 3 years younger than Aamon.
Y/N and Gusion is the youngest yet the hardest to behave but they know when to behave and not.

That time Y/N being yelled by the elder because she can't use her magic and behave well, they even say Y/N is a burden of the house Paxley and being a disappointment. To be honest Y/N that still so young and pure for being yelled by the elder. She was scared and she ran to her big brother study room and cry waiting for him to come and save her. But Gusion that walking past the room hearing a soft sobs inside the room deciding to find out and greeted by his little sister sitting on the corner of the room sobbing while hugging her knees.
"Y/N, sister what happen to you ?" He ask approaching you as he get to you he being you to a warm hug as he pat your back and asking if you're alright.
"B-brother....am I a burden...to...you..." you ask with sob in between the words you're trying to say.
"W-what?....what do you mean ?? Who told you that ?!"
"The...the elder they.....say...i'm...a burden and disappointment to the family..."
"Wait...no...they don't know what they're saying, don't listen to their word sis I'll make sure there will nobody will hurt you!!"
Gusion turn his head toward the sound of the door being opened.

"Gusion ? Y/N ? What are you two doing in here?" So much question that goes around in his young mind.
"Big brother, the elder has crossed the line they even dare to call Y/N a burden and disappointment to the Paxley"
"Y/N....come here" he said with opening arm you get up and slowly walking towards Aamon with head down, he hug you tightly and let you dug your face to his chest and Gusion joining the hug making the moment went more warming.
"Y/N...don't worry sissy I will talk to father about this and convince him to do something with them" he said comforting you and let Gusion bring you back to your room while he going to his father office going to convince him to do something.

Alright I guess that's all  for the prolog sorry if there might be a mistake in the story because English is not my first language and thank you for reading please consider to vote and comment. :D