∆Dreams

(also posted on my Tumblr don't come for me)

A redone version of dreams (you can find it on my tumblr master list) a shitty one shot i wrote that a lot if people saw

Warnings:wet dreams, cumming in sleep, humiliation, bondage mentioned, somnophilia, established relationship, mentioned punishment, mentioned spanking,

(let me know if I missed anything)

--------------------------------------------
POV: writers

Like most nights your girlfriend was peacefully asleep next to you. You both sleep soundly until you began to make some noise. You began to moan actually. Rhea stirred in her sleep. She finally wakes up and wipes the sleep from her eyes. She sits up on her elbows and looks over at you

She squint's as her eyes slowly adjust to the lack of light. Your sweating and you have the covers thrown off you. You're squeezing your thighs together and moaning as if Rhea was railing you with her strap. Your eyes are also shut tightly. That's when Rhea realizes your completely asleep.

You were having a wet dream. "oh fuck rhea" and it's thankfully about her. Rhea wonders what might have gotten you so turned on. She thinks hard as she watches you squirm and moan. Absolutely nothing comes to her mind. Wet dreams aren't a regular occurrence in fact this is the first one Rhea's ever seen.

Rhea can't stop the image of you waking up with cum soaked pants from coming into her head. She reaches over and slides her hand under your waistband. Her fingers start playing with your clit. Familiar moans leave your mouth and rhea knows you are bound to cum any second.

Your moans get higher in pitch and you call out rhea's name just as you come undone in your pants.

Then your eyes flutter open. Your eyes fall on Rhea's sshit-eating grin. You go to sit up on your elbows shifting your weight in the process. You feel your pant legs stick together and you look down. Your face turns bright red as you realize what happened. "you wanna tell me what that dream was about?" Rhea asks in a condescending tone.

You shake your head no even though she wasn't asking. She grabs your chin and forces you to look at her. "what. Was. The. Dream. About." she says through her teeth clearly too tired for your bullshit.

"umm, it was right after one of your matches..." you start your face turning a new shade of red. "mmhmm" rhea hums wanting you to continue. "we're driving to the hotel and you kept eeer putting your hand on my thigh"

you look down and cover your face with your hands too embarrassed to continue. Rhea grabs a hand full of hair. "tell me or you getting one hell of a spanking" she threatens. "you tied me up and fucked me when we got home!" you blurt out still covering your face. Rhea smiles satisfied with your answer.

"you want me to tie you up, baby?"
--------------------------------------------
Words-504
Thanks for reading love ya-gremlin