Valentines Day Special

Start from the beginning

"Hello you two," You greeted walking over to the clones.

"Oh Y/n! We were just talking about you," 253 said whilst turning around, keeping his hands from view.

Petit Loup was trying to stay still but he couldn't contain his excitement very well, but he was the same as 253, always keeping his hands from view.

"What are you two hiding?" As you questioned them, you saw Loup biting his lip and looking expectantly at 253.

After a few seconds of silence, "Fine, you go first," 253 spoke to Petit Loup quietly, but you could still hear him.

He litterally cannot whisper.

"Happy Valentines day!" Petit Loup sprung into your arms as he revealed a card and a origami rose from behind his back.

The boy wrapped his arms tightly around you and began to laugh uncontrollably, hiding his head in your neck as his giggles calmed down. The other clone took his time in walking over to the two of you, you thanked Petit Loup and he jumped down and presented the card and rose to you, 253 watched as you read the card and held it and the rose close to your heart.

"To the lovely assistant Y/n!

I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots and lots of presents and sweets. You should definitely share them with me by the way. Anyways your my favourite person in the history of me being a clone and you are amazing.

Lots of love,

Petit Loup"

You ruffled the boys hair and his eyes lit up. On the other hand, 253 had a smug look on his face as he pulled out a bouquet and a card. The bouquet had many flowers compiled together from each nation, and as you looked closer you realised they had been formed by alchemy. You inspected the card which had a drawing of Prime's mask surrounded by flowers and a single Luitenant's Insignia, you turned the page to reveal intricate lettering in bright blue ink.

"Dearest Y/n,

Although we haven't spoken much, you are a wonderful person, so intricate in your beauty and complex in your intelligence that one such as myself could not hope to describe it.

However, sweet flowers seem bitter in comparison to you, the sun could not hope to outshine you and the Dendro Archon should learn from you. You remind me of the warm days in Sumeru, the cool breeze of Mondstadt and the beauty of a fire cracking during a Snezhnayan storm.

No matter what comes between us, I hope that we shall never be far apart.

Yours truly

Spark

(I know you've been dying to make fun of me for electrocuting myself yesterday so I did it for you)"

You had almost forgotten how the clone stepped on an Electro slime with wet boots. You almost didn't notice the little note at the bottom as you were too caught up in what he said earlier in the card. It seems he too had become tired of you calling him his clone name.

You weren't expecting such sweetness from Dottore, no matter the version of him. You held the gifts to your chest before placing them down to hug the clones in front of you.

"I hope I'm not too late," A voice spoke from behind you.

You let go of the clones and turned around to see Omega. He was wearing a rather tight pair of pants and a white button-up with the top few buttons undone along with a black and white stripped corset. His sleeves were rolled up and he held a rose in one hand.