Bingo Bongo you were Wrongo

Start from the beginning

"That's what he does for me every morning, I rarely get to pick out my clothes anymore." Demmy sighed, hid dad always had outfits picked for him for events and daily appearances out of their mansion. "Don't your imps help you with that? You don't have a Cackle?"

"I never needed to have my hand held, so, no. My mum picked my clothes out for me until I was twelve, I've been picking my style since, you should try it." She nudged Demmy's shoulder, a bit to hard. "Besides, I never knew support Imps were a think until I met you."

"Support imps?" Demmaryous echoed.

"He's like a support animal in a way, he knows how to keep you safe and rarely leaves your side when your in trouble. I mean this in a good way, it's nice to see you have someone to care for you that way." The owl looked back at him, "He's a good friend for someone like you."

He never stopped to think about that, somehow. Cackle was his best friend, wasn't he? He chuckled a bit, "I guess he is then!" Demmy smiled.

The imp at the door opened the door for the children, letting them step through and walk down the stairs to wait for Stolas. The sky was pink, making the mansion seem more red to match the colors around, as if it was a chameleon. Demmy ran his hand on the beautiful railing of the stairs, watching the metal work twisting around into wonderful shapes.

"So how long until your dads ready?" Demmy asked Via, she just shrugged as an answer.

"He can take hours or sometimes twenty minuets flat, it all depends on what happening." She replied and sat on the stairs, "Might as well get comfortable, we could be here for a while."

Demmy mimicked the owls idea and sat down, folding his tail feathers to his side as to not brush against Octavia. He looked around and admired the garden in the center of the prince's drive way, seeing all the flowers and vines blooming as the light ran over their leaves. They were so responsive to the light, watching their yellow petals pull away and open up was something he'd never seen.

"My dad always had a thing for plants," Octavia said, seeing him be in awe at the flowers. "He grows all the plants around here, he's probably gonna stop at the gardener's market before coming home."

"Your dad grew all this?!" Demmy beamed, looked dead at Via, wide eyed. "He grew everything here?" he was so dumb founded, how could a prince find the time to grow all these plants and all his duties? "My dad would never take the time to do all this,"

"About your dad," She rolled her eyes, "Let's not talk about him today, out of sight out of mind as my dad says. You're away from him, so don't even give him the time of day thinking about him. He's a prick, from what I've seen." She flicked her hair back and relaxed against the stair behind her.

"He is. But that's just because he's so-"

"No."

"But he-"

"Shut up, you're talking about him!"

"But-"

"Demmy. No."

"Alright children! Are we all ready to go?" Stolas said, filing the doors open with Cackle beside him, the imp was walking backwards, still talking to a few imps behind the door.

Octavia looked behind her, Demmy tried looking as far back as she did, but it seemed like her neck snapped just to look behind her. He was wearing a black waist coat with a dark grey undershirt with stars neatly placed here and there to accents, he was wearing black jeans like Octavia's well.

"Look what your friend picked out for me, Demmaryous! Iran't it stunning! And look! Me and Via match!" Stolas said, spinning around happily to show them the stars on the back of the waist coat as well. Via sunk in her stop, pulling her beanie over her face in embarrassment.