Travelling with 5SOS on ROWYSO tour.

Ashton:

I walk through the empty rows of seats waiting for my boyfriend, Ashton, to come out after the show. ROWYSO tour has been a success and I had the opportunity to be able to spend it with Ash. I sit down in the middle section a little ways back. I wait for Ash. He hasn't texted me back. I know Mikey, Cal, and Luke had left for some chipotle but I stayed because Ash said he'd meet me out here.

I sit here on my iPhone scrolling through Twitter until I hear a cough and then the sound comes on and Have Faith In Me by A Day to Remember blasts very loud out into the stadium. I smile. I start to hum along. I run up onto the stage.

"Ash!" I smirk looking around. I stand out and look into the empty stadium. I start to sing.
"I SAID ILL NEVER LET YOU GO...!" Then I hear chuckling.

I look behind me to see Ash standing with arms crossed looking at me.

"I knew this was your favourite song." He comes to me and holds my hands. We spin in circles. I laugh and smile as we dance.

"Have faith in me...." He whispers in my ear and then twirls me. I giggle and air play the guitar.

Then a new song starts... You Had Me at Hello, also by A Day to Remember. I blush. I love this song.

"(Y/N)... If ADTR didn't write this song, I would have written it for you." He takes my waist bringing it closer," I love you." We slow dance on the stage, his arms around my waist and my head on his shoulder.

"'You had me at hello... You give me butterflies at the mailbox... You had me at hello'" echoes through the empty stadium.

He sings the lyrics in my ears as we dance around.

"I love you.." I whisper back as the song closes with the acoustic melody.

(Written by Miranda)

Calum:

"Okay, how are you doing LA!" I shouted into the microphone, thousands of people screamed. "Wow, you guys are really having a good time, huh?" I asked, they screamed again. "For my next song..." I started and the crowd screamed louder than they had the whole night. "Guys, I haven't even said the name of the song" I chuckled. I felt two familiar arms wrap around my waist and turned to find my boyfriend, Calum. "Cal!" I yelled as I threw my arms around him and gave him a quick kiss. "You're doing amazing out here love!" He announced through the microphone. "I thought we could maybe do a duet for the fans out there?" He asked me. The crowd screamed so loud I thought my ears would bleed. "Haha, sure that sounds like fun! But, on one condition" I said, Calum nodded. "The other three guys get out here and perform with us" I stated, Calum smirked. "We thought you'd never ask" Luke said as he and Michael grabbed their guitars and Ashton sat as his drum case. "Can we get a little She Looks So Perfect with my very own perfect girl?" Calum asked into the microphone, "heck yeah!" The crowd screamed. I laughed and the boys started playing their instruments and I sung the first lyrics.
(Written by Anna)

Luke:

You were standing under the stage, grasping your boyfriends hand. Luke kissed your cheek. "You're going to do great out there, Y/N! You're the best opening act we could ever have" he said as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You buried your head in his chest and he rubbed his hand up and down your back. "You two are acting like your never going to see each other again" Michael said as he, Ash and Calum approached you. You laughed nervously as you stared at the platform that would bring you to the stage you would soon be singing on. "We're on in 2 minutes" the head of tech, Andrew, said. Luke gave you a final kiss on the lips and the other guys all gave you a hug before you stepped on the platform. "5" Andrew said. "4" Michael continued. "3" Ash and Cal said together. "2" Luke said as he blew you a kiss. "1" you whispered. The platform lifted and soon you were standing on a stage in front of hundreds of thousands of people. The multitude cheered and clapped as your band started playing the music to 'Chelsea' by The Summer Set, your favorite song to cover. "Let's take this back 2005/ Drinks are pouring and girls so fine!" You sang with everything you had. The crowd cheered. So that's what it was like to feel truly alive. That's what it was like to feel an adrenaline rush. 'I think I could get used to this' you thought to yourself as you continued to sing the lyrics.
(Written by Anna)

Michael:

I watch from the side of the stage as I watch my wonderful boyfriend, Michael, jamming out to She Looks So Perfect. I smile as he makes crazy faces and all the screaming fans scream. As the song comes to a close, Luke goes to the microphone.

"Alright, so Michael here has a surprise for you & his girlfriend, (Y/N)..." He smirks over at me and Michael and then let's Michael take the microphone. I stare wide eyed.

"Okay..." He says breathing heavily into the microphone. "Well, my girlfriend, (Y/N) is a very talented singer.. And we always sing together. We sing the same song over and I want to share it with you. So (Y/N) come on out here!" I start trembling as I smile and hesitantly walk out onto the stage. I look out into the crowd and gasp and whisper to myself 'oh my god'. I go to Michael and he kisses me quickly. Most of the crowd awes while some boo. I laugh. Michael turns to the boys and says something next thing I know he holds an acoustic guitar and is strumming to " If It Means A Lot to You." By A Day To Remember. I facepalm knowing we've sung this song a dozen times.

"And hey darling, I hope you're good tonight... " Michael starts. I tap to the beat as he finishes his part. Then comes mine.

"And hey sweety well I need you here tonight..."

I continue to sing the song..

"La la la la la la laaaa. If you can wait till I get home... Then I'll swear to you that we can make this last..." Michael sings.

"You know you can't give me what I need... And even though you mean so much to me.. I can wait though everything.." I sing.

"Is this really happening? I swear I'll never be happy again...." Michael continues.

We continue the song in perfect melody and when it finally finished I take a deep breath and jokingly curtsy. Everyone claps. Michael brings me closer to him by him taking my belt and bring me in. He kisses me for a while in front of all his fans. They make all types of sounds and I can feel the hundreds of camera on us, but truth is...

I don't care.
(Written by Miranda)