22. Bhanumati's Swayamvar

Start from the beginning

[RADHA RANI- FACE CLAIM PRIYANKA CHAHHAR CHOUDHARY].

[MATA YASHODA-FACE CLAIM REKHAJI]

Krishna was looking at Mata Yashoda and Radha but they totally ignored him. Most of the people were looking at Bhanumati with lust but only one looked at her with affection and true love. It was non other then Duryodhan.

Then Karna announced that.

Karna- the process of winning the Swayamvar will have three steps:-
1. The kings , Yuvraj or the princes would show their talent in their specialised weapons.
2. The participants would be questioned on true Dharma and Kartaviya of a royal by Brahmarishi Vishwamitra and Veda's by Maharishi Vashisth.
3. Yuvrani will watch all of it and pick her groom on her own.

First came Shisupal he came and showed his talent of swords. The when he was asked questions all were disgusted by it ask it was really vulgar.

Then came Dhrishtadyum he had showed his talent in sword fighting. Later when he was asked questions , He lacked experience.

Then came Jaydrath he used archery. He was not bad but in the Sabha many were better than him. When asked questions he answered all of them correctly as after all his father was a well known Rishi.

After all of the royals came , It was time for Duryodhan.

Dury- Greetings to the royal family.
Karna- Which weapon are you specialised in Maharaj Duryodhan?
Dury- Samrat my jiji has taught me how you use all the weapons. So gada is my primary weapon whereas sword , bhala , dhanush and parshu are my secondary weapon. So I will show all of them.

Krishna and Balram were shocked that Duryodhan had learned all types of weapons. Now Krishna was thinking that he needed to train the Pandavas himself.

Duryodhan showed his talent in all the weapons. Now it was the time for his question round.

Vish- Maharaj what would you do at the time of drought in your kingdom?
Dury- Brahmarishi in Hastinapur the royals keep adequate amount of food grains for common welfare. Also we are greatful to have alliances with some of the kingdoms. So at the time of drought Hastinapur royals will first use the grains kept for common welfare , but if it's less we would ask our alliances help.
Vish- But what if rains don't fall in Hastinapur for a longer period of time?
Dury- Brahmarishi as I said I have specialised all types of weapons. So I would use Varunastra for water.
Vish- Well said maharaj.

Saurashtra's royals were satisfied by the answer given by Duryodhan. But now they were waiting for the final questioning round which was going to be asked by Maharishi Vashisth.

Vashisth- according to you what is Dharma?
Dury- Dharma is humanity.
Vashisth- Are there any limits of dharma?
Dury- Yes , when dharma becomes adharma.
Vashisth- What is adharma?
Dury- When you harm innocent people it becomes adharma.

Everyone was impressed by the answers given by Duryodhan especially Vasudev. He was planning to ask the hand of one of the Kauravas if not Duryodhan for Subhadra.

Now it was time for the selection of Bhanumati. Some of the royals tried to give her looks but she didn't care as she herself was well versed in warfare. She passed by Shisupal. As she was going to pass by Jaydrath. Jaydrath saw this to try to abduct her. As he was going to touch her Bhanumati took out the hidden dagger from her clothes and put it on Jaydrath's throat which was a shock to all. Since it was an auspicious day Karna didn't kill Jaydrath but threw him out of his kingdom.

Then finally Bhanumati went in front of Duryodhan and put the Varmala on his neck. After that they got married and left for Hastinapur along with Gandhar raj Shakuni while Uluka and Radha returned to Gandhar.

Later all the royals except the chamber of secrets and went to their respective kingdoms to get ready for the Swayamvar of Drupadi which was 4 months ahead. Only Krishna had accompanied Drupad and Dhrishtadyum to Draupadi into make sure he just praises the Valour of Arjun to her for the next 4 months.

In Kampilya:
Kri- You know Sakhi that maharathi Arjun is so handsome and loving.
Draupadi- really, tell me about him sakha.
Kri- He is the youngest son of Bua Kunti and the Middle son of Rajkumar Pandu. He is one of the formidable warriors [According to Krishna]. He is handsome and smart too.
Drau- Sakha can you set some task so that he could be my husband?
Kri- Sure Sakhi. But remember Samrat Shon of Ayodhya is also powerful as Arjun but he is a Suta. So when he is participating in the Swayamvar insult him. Also the wife of Samrat Karna , Samragini Vrushali is adopted so if Karna tries to take part stop him by tell I am not adopted so I will not marry you. It will boast you status.
Drau- Ok sakha as you say.

Krishna was happy that now he could get the story back on track. But little did he know that insulting Vrushali would bring back the feared ones on earth.

In Tara Lok , Gyan Kendra:
A lady was doing her penance over there. That's when she heard a voice.

Tak & kar- Open your eyes Devi mandodari.
Mando- Pranam naago.
Kara- Tell us why did you do the Penance?
Mando- I want my husband back Naag Karakota. I know Devi Naintara removed all the impurities of him.
Kara- Tathastu , but you still have to ask for a boon from Takshak.
Mando- If possible please get Devarh Kumbhakarna.
Tak- Tathastu but first Mata Naintara will remove their impurities and all the sadhripu from them.

Mandodari was elated because of that. Soon Takshak and Karakota called for Mata Naintara. When she arrived there she removed the sadhripu from the body of Ravaan and Kumbhakarna. Then with the powers she woke up the powers of Mahadev and took his form. She then used the Gangajal to purify their souls.

After 1 prahar both of them came back to life. They were shocked seeing this especially Kumbhakarna as his head was connected to his body again. That's when mandodari narrated the whole story about Meghnaad being brought back to life , birth of Vrushali , Vrushali's marriage , Meghnaad learning warfare from Devi Rudrani etc.

Ravaan and Kumbhakarna pleaded Devi Naintara to teach the warfare too. Devi Naintara agreed to that. Later it was time for Ravaan , Kumbhakarna and mandodari to meet Meghnaad and Sulochana. It was a happy reunion which even caused Naintara to tear up.

In Kailash:
Shiv shakti, Mata Lakshmi , Mata Saraswati and Brahmadev were gathered. They suddenly felt a change in the environment. The tridevi's saw Brahmadev and Mahadev smiling.

Par- Why are you happy swami?
Shiva- My priye bhakht has come back to life with his brother , wife , son and daughter-in-law.
Brahma- I am happy because now the curse I gave to Kumbhakarna is over since technically it is his rebirth.
Sar- Really, finally I am relived from the sin I did by tieing the tongue of Kumbhakarna.
Laksh- I am happy that they are alive. I know I should hate them. But ever since they died all the gods like Indradev , Suryadev , Agnidev , Vayudev etc. had become so arrogant. Now with them being purified by putri Naintara, they would do the right thing. I am also happy that they will teach a lesson to Swami's avatar Krishna. As whenever swami is with Arjun he forgets dharma.
Par- Don't worry Bhabhi. Even if Krishna is the avatar of bhrata Vishnu he is still a mortal. Who took birth from a mother with Ripus.

After sometime all returned to their respective aboard.

____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

Are you liking the story? Do give reviews I really appreciate it.

Draupadi Swayamvar coming up next.

Ready for the return of Meghnaad , Sulochana , Ravaan , Mandodari and Kumbhakarna?