Chapter 4 - Does he like me?

Third person POV

Til today, Heizou could still hear Scaramouche's voice say the sentences 'I love you'. Everytime he thought about it he wondered 'did he even mean it? Or was it just a joke?'. Until now he didn't had any answer to these questions, but he had to go ask him if he really meant it or not.

It was another amazing but also boring Thursday. Heizou was sitting in class looking out of the Window next to him. He turned his head around and let out a sigh. Today wasn't really his day, he was a bit worried about Scaramouche because he wasn't at school today, normally he would tell Heizou when he's sick but today he didn't. It also was very rainy, the rain drops falling made Heizou relax himself a bit. As the bell rang the teacher Mrs. Jean dismissed the class and Heizou packed his things then leaving class and going to the next one. As he entered the Music class he saw Kazuha talking to Kokomi and Sara. "Hey guys! Whatcha doin'?" Asked Heizou walking up to them. "Oh hey Heizou, we were just talking about the music project." "Music project..?" "Yes? Didn't my cousin tell you about it?" Sara looked at him confused. "No..no he didn't tell me." "And i thought he tells you everything well." Heizou couldn't believe that Scara didn't even tell him about the important music project.

As the teacher walked in all went to their groups and sat down. "Hello class, i'm the replacement for Mrs. Barbara in music today, because she got extremely sick and can't really sing anymore. But i hope she'll be alright again. Anyway, my name is Nilou it's really nice to meet all of you! Since i'm a dance teacher and don't know much about playing instruments- can maybe someone tell me what you've been doing? So maybe i could give it a try." Everyone gone up to Mrs. Nilou and told her that they've been doing a project and other things she must now, you can tell on the students looks that they already adore Mrs. Nilou.

| Timeskip after school |

Heizou POV

Finally school has ended and i went straight up to Scaramouches house to go look if he's doing alright. As i was standing before the door i rang the door bell but nobody answered so i rang again.. still nothing, this time i knocked on the door and a Pink haired fox lady opened the door. "Hello little one, can i ask what you may be doing here?" "Uhh well i'm a great friend of Scaramouche and i wanted to see if he's doing alright, because he wasn't at school today." I told her and she gave me a smile. "Well, if that's so then come in!" I thanked her and then went into the house, it was pretty fancy designed. "Kunikuzushis room is upstairs he has a sign on his door with his name on it, you can't miss it." She told me. "Thank uh miss-" "Call me Miko." "Well thanks miss Miko for telling me." "Oh no no, it's alright, no need to thank me for something small, i'm just really happy that Kuni made friends at school." "Yeah i'll be upstairs then." "Alright!" She said with a chuckle and went into another room.

I walked upstairs and looked for Scaramouches room, as i found the door with his name sign on it, i knocked and heard from in the room a small 'come in' that made me giggle for some reason. I opened the door and saw a very pale Scaramouche laying on his bed, everywhere on the floor were laying handkerchiefs. "How are you feeling?" I walked up to him and sat down on the bed next to where he was laying. "Feeling sick.." "Awh my poor Angel got sick." "Stop calling me that." "How about... no." I laughed and he just rolled is eyes. "Anyways, why are you here?" "Can't i visit my friend?" "You can but- nevermind." "Hm?" "Nothing forget it." "Okay then" I looked at him deep in the eyes, he's so pretty i wish i could just kiss him and make out- wait no... only kissing. "You're so beautiful you know that." "Are you flirting with me?" "No, am not." "Sure"

After some minutes of silence i wanted to ask him the question that's been on my mind for ages now. "Uhm so Scara... tell me did you mean it?" "Mean what?" "Ya'know the 'I love you' thing when you were at my house..." It was silence again he didn't say anything but instead sat up and took my hand. "Yes... i did mean it. I really like you Heizou, since the first day i met you.. i didn't know if you liked me too and i was always jealous of Kazuha being close to you, after hearing he already had a Boyfriend and was only your friend i somehow was relieved about that." I grabbed his chin gently making him look into my eyes. "I like you too- no i love you Scara so so much, i was your fan since your first modeling and had a crush on you for years, and now i can finally get the chance to ask you these five final words. Will you be my Boyfriend?"

He looked me into my eyes as i waited for his response. "Yes! Of course i want to be your boyfriend you idiot." He cried and laughed at the same time. "Okay then may I?" He nodded and we got closer until our lips were finally touching. I kissed him and he kissed back. As i pulled away he kissed me again not stoping. "I... love... you.." he said inbetween kisses. It felt like heaven kissing him, his soft cherry lips kissing mine, i love this wonderful feeling. We kept kissing eachother until Scaramouche broke it because he needed to catch his breath. Both of us breathed heavily while looking into eachothers eyes. "I love you so much Scara and i'll make sure that no one ever hurts you, you're only mine." He chuckled at my comment. "Of course i'm yours Hei... and you're mine too. I love you too." He replied. As the silence took over the room we could hear giggling from the door, the both of us looked at the door only to see Miss Miko and another women with long purple braided hair.

"M-Moms!?" Scaramouche shouted at them. "Awh my baby has grown up so much he even got a boyfriend." Miss Miko cried into the other woman's shoulder. "It's alright Miko. Anyway what's your boyfriends name Kuni?" The purple haired woman asked Scara. "My name is Heizou miss." I awkwardly said. "Pleasure to meet you Heizou, i'm Kunis other mother call me Ei! Promise me that you will not hurt Kuni in any way, and take care of him." She said with her sweet voice. "Y-Yeah! I promise miss Ei." "Great! Now, we actually wanted to call you downstairs for dinner but it seems you two are busy so-" Before miss Ei could finish her sentence Scara interrupted her. "We aren't busy with anything mother, we'll be downstairs in a bit okay?" "Okay! We won't bother you anymore then." Both of the tall women left the room of Scaramouche so that meant we're alone, finally. "Are we officiall?" "If you want it to be then yes." "Okay then, can i call you my Angel now?" "No way." "Whyyyyyyyyyy?" "Because i said no. And no is no." "Rude much." I crossed my arms and ignored eye contact from Scara. "Awh i'm sorry baby, of course you can call me nicknames but no weird ones." I had to blush because he called me 'baby' as nickname. "Thank you Darling!~" i said hugging him tightly. "N-No problem.. but i think we should go downstairs now." "Oh right hehe.." we both got up from the bed and went downstairs to eat dinner.

________________________

Finally finished wooooo!

One thing, idk if i should end the book here or do another part because there wasn't any angst yet and yk I love angst 🤭 so if you have any ideas of what could happen as angsty stuff in this fic just comment i'll take any requests tbh.

Anyway-

Bye bye readers 😘 👋

Words: 1398