When there's blood in the water

Daan grabs Lisa's hand, Lisa looks at him and pulls her hand back aggressively. Lisa pulls at her hair which turns out to be a wig. Her smooth, shiny, round and bald head emerges. Daan looks at her in horror. Quietly Lisa takes out the AR-15 that she had in her trousers. Daan tries to flee, but to no avail. Lisa leg sweeps Daan, who falls to the ground. Lisa shoots Daan through his smooth, bald head. While Daan bleeds to death, Lisa dances the Gangnam Style. The people walking by think it's all normal. Lisa drags the corpse to her house, when she gets to her house she pushes the corpse down the basement stairs. She walks to the kitchen to put on the radio and plays 'Verover Mij' by Niels Destadsbader, so her family and neighbours don't hear anything. Quietly, she cuts the toes off the corpse, making ice creams out of them. She then also cuts off the ears to attach them to the door handle. The head she cuts off and puts it in salt so it will shrink. She throws the rest of the body into her swimming pond so she no longer has to swim alone. The water turns red.

And they swam happily ever after.

Sooooo... I wrote this one with my friend about a play we've been to with my art class. There was a cliffhanger and we needed to make an end. And instaid of making them fall in love like everyone else we made this shit. Btw: Niels Destadbader is a Belgian singer but like no one thinks hes good. That's why we put that song in there.