Seeing Khushi gaze on them Ryan cleared his throat and started informing her what took place in her absence. By the end of it ,Khushi felt everything around her rotating and if not for Arav she would have fallen forward.

The two rush towards her in worry while she held her head leaning on Aryan who held her being concerned.

"Not to worry is common in my condition"said Khushi seeing them who were staring at her concern.

They stared at her not getting what she meant while Khushi felt like banging their head on the wall seeing their clueless eyes,"Am pregnant!"she dropped the bomb but she didn't get any reaction from the three who apart from ok.

She stood abruptly being irritated myriad of emotion dancing in her eyes ,first with what she learnt and their response,"

So you mean to tell me Di is in Maheswari mansion where she was called for laksh marriage? Unfortunately laksh had a change of heart concerning brides after coming across the elder sister making him abandon the younger one? If that wasn't enough the elders gave in to his demand and he was engaged to the elder sister and Sanskar made his entry pretending to be insane and he shake hands with the abandon bride where they conspired against the groom and bride my Mom being their accomplice??

That wasn't enough laksh wedded the younger sister after supposed elopement of the eldest unknown to them she was thrown in the river by the youngest? Sanskar saved her and ended up marrying her, seriously how can Ma support Sanskar in tarnishing another woman's daughter reputation when she herself is mother to a daughter??"exclaim a tired Khushi her eyes spitting fire

Though that wasn't the end even after marriage laksh couldn't accept she married Sanskar and kept cornering her addin to that laksh wife couldn't handle even after marrying him ,he still didn't get him  and that how Maheswari Mansion turned in to a house of fights, conspiracy between the wives and brothers?

"The younger sister due to being jealous of her Di blame Sanskar for molestation where two different groups emerged one supporting her and the other in support of Sanskar denieing the allegation? Badi papa was ready on calling the police for Sanskar until Ma threaten to commit suicide if they send her son to jail?

Though he was spared everyone isolated him apart from Di, Ma and Adarsh Bhai who believed in him. Later Di and Sanskar's wife proved his innocence though a hurt Sanskar didn't want to take any action against them.

Later Laksh and Sanskar had a disagreement and fought angry Sanskar took his wife swear not to try and unite the family while she went against him, hurt and angered he broke their relationship on the phone

Laksh disappeared and Sanskar was blamed and when laksh wife returned to her maternal home , Sanskar's wife due to hurt went along telling him to forget he has a wife till he brings laksh home thus wiping her vermilion and taking off her Mangalsutra ?"finished Khushi narrating who hiccup wiping her angry tears

'You know Ryan I was really happy today for I wanted to surprise you with my pregnancy but all of have surprised me "told Khushi while they gasp understanding reality

"Is it true??question Aryan who met with her glaring eyes,"ok theñ your not supposed to stand this long"added Sanskar in joy making her sit down who was lost her mind making plans