She held her tightly in her embrace trying to calm Ruhi bearing all her complain not falling to see Aryan longing eyes for he alone knew how empty he felt without her. Arav joined the hug while Ruhi held onto her embrace tightly as Khushi controls herself for she was exhausted and the pregnancy wasn't easy either.

"Ryan , Nanhe come join the hug"told Khushi seeing the two who were staring at them affectionately. Aryan who was staring at her saw how tired she appeared and tried taking Ruhi from her which earned a cry from her thinking Khushi will leave again.

Though tired she nodded sideways and inhale composing herself for Ruhi wasn't light as before but she could do nothing. She saw Uttara's absence and wanted to question but she was interrupted with a posting Ruhi who held her face bringing her attention on herself.

"Ma ,Ruhi hungly"she complained rubbing her stomach

"Oh my gudiya is hungry?hmm what to do"Khushi played along while Ruhi placed her finger on her chin in a thinking manner staring at Khushi expectantly

"Hmm I think, it will be better I feed my gudiya before rats start playing hide and seek in her tummy. But before that let your Aru Bhaiya clean your hands "suggested Khushi looking at her daughter who held her tight placing her head on her shoulder when she heard for separation.

Khushi understanding her patted her back in a comforting manner before removing her head to face her,"Look bacha let your Bhaiya clean your hands then I'l feed you then I'l give you your new Cinderella doll that have just brought for my only gudiya"

Hearing of a doll ,she raised her hands towards Arav who carried her upstairs. Being alone Khushi saw the two in confusion who were shifting uncomfortable trying to avoid her gaze.

"You know you both are behaving weird, beside where is Di?"question Khushi who was serving a plate.

They tried to school their expression as they stared each other not knowing who was to narrate past  3 months occurrence that took place in Kolkota. Seeing their hesitation Khushi didn't push them and they began their dinner in between Ruhi blabbering who was sitted on her lap.

They enjoyed their dinner as they relish their meal for after 3 months they are tasting Khushi's hand made food. Though Khushi was watching her husband and friend discreetly and didn't fail seeing them anxious and she was sure what she'l hear won't be a good news.

Immediately they finish their dinner they assemble in the living room where she presented everyone with their gifts before taking Ruhi upstairs to prepare her for bed . Ruhi slept immediately her head hit the bed due to exhaustion and Khushi's lullaby worked as magic.

She arrived in the living room where she met the two elders pacing the lengthy room anxiously with an amused Arav staring at them,"Aru don't you think you should be in your room preparing for tomorrow"question Khushi to a sitted Arav

"Ma please let me remain here ,beside I already know what Dad and Mausa are going to tell you"told Arav to a sighing Khushi who raised her eyebrows at him but still let him be.

"Ok now will any of you tell me where is Di and what you both are hiding from me"asked Khushi sitting beside Arav while the two stared at each other.