Segment III.

February 13, 1879
Afternoon 2:14pm

________________________________________________

Jouive Swung His Knife And Sliced Holmes' Cheek,Sherlock Shot His Gun As The Bullet Caused a Mark On Jouvie's Coat “Heh, Not So Bad.” Jouive Smirked “Not So Good.” Sherlock Replied “Sherlock, Where Are You.” Mycroft Was Looking Around The Street, Sherlock Ran And Hopped Behind Jouvie Then Shot His Hand, Then He Ran Further In The Alley, Mycroft Passed By Still Shouting Sherlock's Name. Sherlock Pulled a Button On The Coat He Was Clothed In Then It Turned Into The Suit Wore Earlier Then Appeared Out Of The Alley “Brother, I'm Here!” Sherlock Waved At His Older Sibling “Where Were You.” Mycroft Glared And The Younger “I Just Got Coffee For Me And 'Liam!” Sherlock Was Holding Two Hot Cups “Let Us Go Back To The Park, William Is Concerned.” Mycroft Looked Straight Ahead As Sherlock Nodded.

They Strided Back To The Park As William Went To Sherlock “Darling, Where Have You've Been? I Was Anxious About You.” William Reached Up And Held His Lover's Cheek “What Happened Here?” William Asked “Don't Worry About That Scar Love, And I Wouldn't Leave You Like That, I Just Had To Deal With Something Then I Bought Us Coffee.” Sherlock Gave William a Cup “I Purchased It Just How You Like It.” Sherlock Gave a Smile As William Smiled Back “Okay, Enough With The Toying And Teasing, Let's Go Take a Walk Brother?” Louis Asked His Older Brother “Ah, Sure.” William Looked At Louis “Alright Then, Let's Go!” Sherlock Went Three Steps Ahead “You're Not Coming, Just Me And William.” Louis Glared “Awwhhh..But 'Liam You're Letting Me Come Right?” Sherlock Looked At His Lover “Sorry Dear, Me And My Younger Brother Will Talk For a Little.” William Gazed At Sherlock “Okay..” Sherlock Pouted As William And Louis Went Around The Park.

“What Did You Want To Talk About Louis?” William Asked, Louis Sighed “William, Brother, Please Break Your Association With Sherlock, It Won't Be Great For You.” Louis Looked At The Older “Louis, I Would Listen To You But I Just Need More Support, I Love Sherlock Too Much To Let Go.” William Answered “I Can Support You! I Can Support You Better Than Him.” Louis Shouted “I'm Very Sorry Louis, Yes Your Support Is Big For Me And I Like That But I Need Someone To Love Me Too, As We Will Keep Our Relationship Strictly Confidential.” William Explained As Louis Went Silent ‘I Could Just Kill Sherlock.’  Louis Thought. Soon They Got Back To The Others “Sherly Darling, I'm Here.” Said William “Liam My Love!” Sherlock Ran To The Person He Adored The Most Then Hugged Him, William Hugged Back Giggling.

Sherlock Started To Smother William With Gentle Kisses And Started To Say “I Love You.” Repeatedly “Hehehe..I Love You Too!” William Smiled Softly “I Think We Should Go Grab Some Snacks.” Mycroft Suggested, Albert Agreed With His Handsome Lover “Sure.” Sherlock Agreed Then Kissed William's Cheek. They Were Wandering To The Bakery, “Ugh.. I'm Tired..” William Whimpered Starting To Collapse “Shall We Go Back To Your Place?” Sherlock Suggested “Yes.! Sure..” William Collapsed Into Sherlock's Arms Drifting Asleep, Sherlock Carried Him Up Then Started Walking Apart From The Group, As The Others Didn't Notice.

Sherlock And William Got Back To The Mansion And Went Inside “Psst 'Liam, Darling, We're Home.” Sherlock Mentioned “Hm..Huh..?” William Woke Up Looking Around “Good Morning Love~” Sherlock Was In An Aroused Mood, He Felt Like He Was Turned On, William Rubbed His Eyes Then Arose From The Couch Then He Held Sherlock's Hand And Pulled Him Upstairs “Woah!” Sherlock Got Startled. William Went In His Master Bedroom Then Dragged Sherlock's Collar Soon Pushing Himself Onto The Bed With Sherlock, He Took The Lead And Kissed His Lover, Sherlock Blushed Then Felt Like He Needed To Be Rough.

.

.
[¡Smüt Warning!]

.

.

Sherlock Held William's Waist Tightly Then Made The Kiss More Passionate Flicking His Tongue Around His Lover's Mouth, William Melted Into The Kiss Making a Flustered Face As Sherlock Was Starting To Take His Trousers Off, William Clung His Arms Around The Other's Neck. Sherlock Unzipped William's Trousers Aswell Still Making The Kiss Deeper “Ah~ Sherlock~” William Moaned Out, Sherlock Felt Aroused Even More, He Wanted To Screw William Senseless Until The His Body Breaks. He Started To Insert It Letting The Kiss Apart “Sh-Sherlock..~” William Gasped Tilting His Head To The Side, He Fully Inserted William Hearing The Other's Significant Moans “Sher-Sherlock..No...” William Was Tearing Up, Frightened, Sherlock Leaned In Then Kissed William's Forehead Starting To Thrust Agh!” William Moaned Out “Liam..” Sherlock Breath Heavily.

(Time Skip)
[I'm So Evil]

Louis Opened The Doors Letting Mycroft And Albert In, “Hehe~ Tired Brother?” Albert Giggled Rubbing Louis' Head “Maybe I Shall Go Now Hm?” Mycroft Smiled “Oh, Sherlock Was With Me Correct?” Mycroft Asked “Ah Yes.” Albert Looked Around.

End.
[800+ Words]

.

(A/N : Sorry For The Long Wait!)