Segment II.

February 13,1879
Afternoon –  2:13pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay Look, Maybe We Should Just Go For a Walk Or Go To a Park To Calm Down And Forget Things.. Because I Do Not Want This To Be Devulged Or Be Memorable..” William Suggested “Okay Let's Go To a Park, How About We Take The Two Holmes Aswell?” Albert Said “No! Absolutely Not, That Sherlock Would Touch William Again!” Louis Looked At His Older Brother “Take It Easy, Mycroft My Lover, Won't Allow Him To.” Albert Made It Intelligible, “Let's Just Take Mycroft Not Sherlock!” Louis Argued With The Oldest, As The Middle Of The Moriarty Family Agreed With The Oldest.

William Took The Telephone Then Dialed Holmes' Number “Sherly, My Dear?” William Inquired “Liam!! My Love!” Sherlock Answered Like a Puppy Hearing His Owner Then Wagging His Tail Uncontrollably “Good Afternoon, Darling, I Was Just Here About Us Going To The Park To Cool Down, Could You Inquire Your Older Brother Mycroft If He Wants To Go With Us?” William Asked “Oh, Can I Come?” Sherlock Wagged His Imaginary Tail “Uhm..” William Looked At His Brothers “Su-Sure!” The Moriarty Spoke, “Okay!” Holmes Said Excitedly Then Hung Up “Brotheeeer!” Sherlock Ran To His Brother Talking To Ms. Hudson “What.” Mycroft Asked Bluntly “We're Going To a Park With The Moriartys!” Sherlock Exclaimed “When?” Mycroft Inquired Again “Right Now!!” The Younger Shouted “Right Now?!” The Older Asked Then Ran Up To Sherlock's Room As Ms. Hudson Rolled Her Eyes Then Walked Away, Sherlock Went To His Older Brother, Mycroft Threw An Expensive & Perfect Suit Right At Sherlock's Face “Wear That.” Mycroft Was Already Dressed And Welled Up “Woah..” Sherlock's Eyes Widened As He Looked At His Brother Glimmering In Another Expensive Suit, Sherlock Slightly Blushed As He Looked At His Older Brother That Was So Handsome At This Point “What? Just Wear That Already And You'll Look Like Me In a Minute!” Mycroft Walked Up To Sherlock.

After a Few Minutes Sherlock Was Well Proportioned And VERY Attractive, “Come Onn, Just Let Me Stick To My Normal Hair!” Sherlock Was Kinda Upset “Fine, Just Shut Up.” Mycroft Fixed Sherlock's Hair To The Normal Style, Sherlock Looked In The Mirror, He Looked Like a Majestic Aristocrat “Woah, I Look Very Handsome Huh..'Liam Would Really Fall For Me All Over Again!” Sherlock Smirked As He Admired Himself In The Mirror For Atleast 2 Minutes “Shall We Go Now, Brother?” Mycroft Grinned As He Bowed “Heh, We Shall.” Sherlock & Mycroft Were Actually Both Planning To Make Their Partners Fall In Love With Them Over And Over Again. They We're Both In a Carriage As They Talked About Their Plan.

[Skip At The Park Their Meeting In]

The Three Moriarty Brothers Waited For The Two Holmes, They Saw a Carriage Coming By As They Assumed It Was Them, And They Were Correct. Mycroft Fashionably Stepped Out Of The Carriage Giving a VERY Aristocrat Vibe Even Though He Already Is One, Albert Looked At Mycroft Blushing a Bright Tinted Red As Mycroft Walked Closer “Good Afternoon, My Dear.” Mycroft Bowed And Kissed Albert's Hand, Albert Was Speechless On The Way That Mycroft's Body Language Was Fabulous, He Thought That He Was Very Attractive & Handsome, Soon Enough, Sherlock Started To Step Out Of The Carriage Aswell, William Looked At His Partner As Louis Glared Viciously, Sherlock Exited Smirking At William Showing His Expensive Self “...Sherly..” William Spoke To Himself As He Admired His Lover's Features As He Blushed Brightly, Sherlock Stepped Closer To William “Good Afternoon, Darling.” Sherlock Bowed And Kissed William On The Cheek, “G-Good Afternoon, My Dear..” William Kept On Gazing At Sherlock “You Look So Handsome..” William Was Overwhelmed With Sherlock's Ways On Making Him Fall In Love Again, Sherlock Chucked, William's Body Was Heating Up As He Looked Away “Don't Touch My Brother Sherlock.” Louis Went In Between The Two As Sherlock Chuckled, “I'm Pretty Sure William Would Want To Go With Me.” Sherlock Grinned “Is'nt That Right 'Liam?” Sherlock Asked, William Quickly Nodded Still Putting His Gaze To The Side Covering His Face, Louis Growled Quietly “Are You All Ready To Take Our Stroll?” Mycroft Asked Holding Albert Close “Ah Yes, Brother.” Sherlock Answered Then Pulled William Close Keeping Him Warm, Louis Stayed Behind And Watched Every Single Move Of Sherlock.

They Were Wandering Around The Beautiful Park As The Two Older Men We're Infront Talking About Their Relationship, Sherlock Broke The Silence In The Back “So, 'Liam Darling, What Do You Think Of Me?” Sherlock Inquired “Oh, Uhm..I Think You're..Uh, Very At-Attractive And Handsome..You Have a Good Personality..Eh...Look! I Just Love You Okay?!” William Answered As He Then Saw People Walking By, Soon He Pulled Away Sherlock While The Passersby Went Beside Them, Luckily They Weren't Recognized. “Don't Worry, Those We're The Only Passersby In This Park, Not Many People Come Here, You Can Pull Away From Me If Someone Comes.” Sherlock Whispered To His Lover, William Nodded And Took His Gaze Around The Park, Louis Who Was Behind Them Wanted To Hit Sherlock Badly, He Growled To Himself.

They Stopped And Sat By a Bench, Mycroft & Albert We're Still Chatting By The Edge Of The Bench, Sherlock Saw a Familiar Looking Man Glaring At William, He Couldn't See The Man's Face, But He Gave a Stare Of Death Back To The Man, As He Walked Out The Park Sherlock Turned Back To William And Louis “How About You Two Go Get Some Snacks?” Sherlock Spoke Trying To Distract The Two As He Wanted To Deal With The Man “Brother Mycroft, Can You And Albert Take Care Of William And Louis? I Need To Go To The Comfort Room.” Sherlock Gently Pushed Them Closer To The Older Men “Sure.” Mycroft Knew Something Was Up With Sherlock He Also Saw The Man Earlier, Sherlock Ran Out Of The Park As He Pulled His Tie Then The Suit He Was Wearing Turned Into a Coat.

Sherlock Went Into An Alley Seeing The Man Leaning On a Wall “What Do You Want, Jouvie.” Sherlock Glared “Oh Nothing Sherly, I Just Wanted To Visit!” Jouvie Walked Closer To Sherlock Grinning As He Took Off His Hat, He Was a Man As Tall As Sherlock, He Had Black Long Hair Like Albert, And Had Dark Brown Eyes. “Why Would You Come To London?” Sherlock Observed Jouvie “I Said I Just Wanted To Visit You.” Jouvie Answered “You're Here To Hurt William Aren't You.” Sherlock Suspicioned, Jouvie Was An Old Friend Of Sherlock When They Were In Scotland, Then He Betrayed Sherlock By Stealing a Valuable Of The Holmes Family, Turns Out That He Was Just Using Sherlock. “Maybe, I Might Sell Him Out To The Cops For 100,000 Pounds, Or More!” Jouvie Chuckled “Alright, Do That You Selfish Bastard, But You'll Have To Come Through Me First.” Sherlock Pulled His Revolver Out “Gladly.” Jouvie Pulled a Pocket Knife Out.

End.
[1100+ Words]

.

(A/N : Every Segment Might Take More, Or Less Than 2 Days.)