"You know, I really don't wanna be in the middle of this." Tori said, placing her hand up in surrender before going to walk away. "No— you stay right here!" Jade said, dragging back Tori by the arms.  "No!" Tori whined as Jade held her in place. "You don't think a girlfriend should just trust her boyfriend.?" Beck asked.

"No, I do." Tori started. "Get out of here Tori." Jade said and Tori nodded. "I'd love to." Tori replied, walking away. "Stay!" Beck ordered as Tori groaned in annoyance. "Alright, you know what?" Jade started and Tori looked in between the couple. "Tell me what?" Beck asked.

Tori widened her eyes. "No— No don't tell him what!" Tori said while grabbing Jade's forearm, knowing Jade was going to regret it. "We're done." Jade said, making a motion with her hands. "Jade." Tori said pointedly. "So you're breaking up with me?" Beck asked, in disbelief.

"No, No, No no! No, she's not!" Tori denied it. "Yeah, I am." Jade said, walking away. "Oh, she is." Tori said, watching her storm off. "You're being ridiculous.!" Beck shouted after her. "What do you care? I'm not your girlfriend anymore!" Jade shouted back, before disappearing around the corner.

About a day later, Tori walked to lunch with Andre. She turned to Andre, seeing Jade alone and gestured with her head they were gonna sit with Jade. "Uh-Uh, No." Andre said, trying to escape but Tori yanked him back by his bag. "Stop." Andre whispered and Tori gave him a look, leaving no room for argument as she walked towards Jade's table, Andre groaning behind her.

"Hey!" Tori greeted as she sat down, Andre following. "Hey Jade." Andre greeted. "You look a little like a lady who could use some lunch buddies." Tori said. Jade scoffed. "Please." She sarcastically said. "Well, I just thought you were mad because of—" Tori started but Jade cut her off, stabbing her food.

"I broke up with Beck, okay? I dumped him." Jade said, staring at Tori in the eyes, annoyed.  An engine revs as Tori looked over, raising an eyebrow as the cheddar block of a car. It was a Lamborghini. "Whoa!" Andre chuckled. "Is that Alyssa Vaughn?" Tori asked, curiously. "Yeah, so?" Jade asked, giving her a look.

"Nothing, she's gross. French fry?" Tori said, offering Jade a French fry, which Jade took and chewed on angrily. "Her car looks like a block of cheese." Tori mumbled, grimacing as Jade snorted silently at that, not letting it show she found it funny. "Gross? Look at her!" Andre said as Tori gave him a look he didn't catch.

"Oh, that girl is smoking hot. I'm serious." Andre said as Jade snapped her head to him, annoyed. "I should shut up." Andre cleared his throat, looking at his lunch. "Look, he didn't mean to say that." Tori said. "I don't care. If beck wants to date that, I hope he has tones of fun with it." Jade said through gritted teeth, murdering her burrito.

"Uh—" Tori said, watching Jade kill her burrito. "What?" Jade asked, annoyed. "You're hurting your burrito.." Tori said. Jade dropped her Burrito into the box, making the sauce fly everywhere and hit Tori's face as she wiped it away. Jade stormed away with her bag. Tori frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Tori was in her living room, deciding to do some training with Trina, but Trina wanted to play virtual tennis. So Tori begrudgingly complied. She grunted as she swung the tennis racket. "Mine!" Tori said. "Mine!" Trina shouted, before hitting Tori with her racket and sending her to the ground.

"Tori! You messed up my shot!" Trina whined. Tori groaned. "I don't wanna play anymore." She said, slowly getting up as the doorbell rings. Trina, in a bad mood, scoffs. "You get it." She said, storming away, placing her racket on the couch and going upstairs.

Tori sighs, walking to the door and opening it, revealing the make up ruined, tear stained face of Jade West, holding a kite. "Jade..?" Tori asked. Jade walked in without saying anything and Tori raised her eyebrow. "And now, you're in my house.." Tori said, closing the door and running a hand through her hair, turning to Jade.