your pov still.
-

i woke up a couple minutes before my alarm went off but it still went off making me fully awake.

i trailed my lazy ass to the bathroom washing my face,brushing my teeth and brushed my hair.

i was now aware of my surroundings i'm still at the vanoss crews base, i had to be real quite now.

i grabbed my daggers, throwing knives and my pistol, i still have the same black combat suit from the day i murdered my parents.

i shivered just thinking about them, i checked myself out in the mirror making sure i did everything right before heading out my room window.

i took a deep breath... let's do this

i ran roof to roof to roof looking for people to target, i stop on a roof top looking down at the almost empty town.

some were partying some were making out in an alley way, some were even having sex in an alleyway.

what a night this is gonna be, smiling at myself

i spotted one very drunk guy getting kicked out for being too drunk, he flipped the security guard as he walked off stumbling everywhere.

i jumped down behind him tapping his shoulder, he swung around obviously having a pissed off attitude.

"sir i was just asking you for help, some guys were following me so you need to act as my boyfriend and then go to a ally to make sure they lost me" i acted so bad but he didn't know he was drunk

"sure sweetheart, anfink for a gorgeous young lady like you" he smiled winking at me, i almost threw up.

we walked for a bit until i pulled him into a alley way.

"shh they're coming" i said as i pointed towards the front of the alley, some randoms walked past acting nothing of it.

i looked back at him asleep on the ground.

"you're cute and i'm sorry i did this you did well" did i really just give a speech on how "good" he was at hiding and acting

"i never met you but i love you i'll see you in hell aswell" i slit his throat making another "H" on his head.

1 hour skip.
-
i skipped into the base all happy and joy like nothing happened.

"and where were you" vanoss asked with a annoyed tone

"going on my spree i can't go without a spree early in the morning" i looked back at him with an annoyed look aswell

"you should've told us first instead of just running out there, what if something happened to you and we wouldn't know" he crossed his arms like a mad mother

"oh shut up vanoss just because i'm in your gang doesn't mean i'll tell you everything about where and what i'm doing and plus i've killed more people than all of you combined" i looked at vanoss again with the same look

i walked past everyone to my room, i really need a shower i have blood all over me.

i got through the bathroom door turning the shower head all the way to hot, i stripped jumping in.

the hot water burnt my skin but in a good way of course, i relaxed the cold wall.

'what have i gotten myself into' i thought to myself

after shower.
-
i changed into some grey sweatpants and f/c hoodie.

i walked downstairs to see brian,tyler and lui sitting on the couch vsing each other in mario kart.

tyler was in first place brian was in second and lui was last, brian hit tyler with a red shell making him lose first place.

lui wasn't even bothered he knew he was gonna lose, i sat next to lui watching them all play.

"wanna try y/n" brian asked

"she's a girl she doesn't know how to" tyler bluntly put it rolling his eyes

"nah i'm fine, you guys play" i said crossing my arms

"tyler you dick don't say that, look she doesn't wanna play anymore" brian spat at tyler

"i don't care, she can suck a dick" tyler replied

"if i should suck dick lemme suck yours" i said without laughing

i turned to tyler with red rosey cheeks.

"that's what i thought now stop being a bitch" i spat at him

i heard someone coming from upstairs, i looked up and it was delirious, he started walking into the kitchen so i decided to follow him.

———