Getting out she put on some shorts and a t-shirt with trippie red on it. Grabbing her purple blow dryer she dried her hair and connected her straightener to the plug.

Singing to the music that played she finished her hair at around 6:50, moving onto her make up it wasn't anything crazy it was natural since Alina never liked wearing makeup.

"My baby is all grown up" Iyanna said as she connected to the face time "stopppp" Alina said feeling a little older now. "Girl it's about to be nine and i'm on my way you best to be ready cuz I know you loveee to take hella pictures" Iyanna said making Alina laugh "you lucky i'm about to put my dress on" she replied "good i'm almost here" Iyanna said hanging up.

Putting on the dress Alina put on the Cartier bracelet that Eric got for her last birthday. Slipping on the shoes Alina looked at herself in the mirror.

"I'm sexy asf" she said to herself.

(a/n: all u mfs sexy asf)

🍃

"Pose Mami" Iyanna said as she took the pictures "yes ma you fuckin them up" she hyped her up making Alina laugh. "I gotta pay you cuz these looking too good" Alina said smiling "i mean if you mean that where my 20 dollars" Iyanna asked.

Liked by officiallykayflock, cblu_180, dadonneric, and 332 other

alinamarieee: cheers to my momma for life🤞🏽🍾

Iyannaxoxo: CREDITS TO ME
Pinned

Cblu_180: happy birthday sista
^thank you blu ily

Officiallykayflock: she know she doin it right‼️
^always know dat😛

Dadonneric: twin too fireeee😍😍
^love ya soul🤞🏽

🍃

Getting to the Club Alina was excited. Walking up to the private section she was greeted with Kay, Eric, Dougie, Cblu, Setty, Blovee, Gisele, Jenexia, Shay, Bianca, and hella more people. But Elias was nowhere to be seen, he hadn't even texted her since he left.

The first person to come up to her was Kay. Which she liked "Happy Birthday mami" he said going into a hug which she gladly excepted. "Thank you Kay kay" she said as she let go.

🍃

Alina greeted everyone and she was now cross faded as she sat on Kay's lap. Whining on top of Kay which made him tense and she knew it.

"Come to the bathroom with me" Alina whispered in his ear as she kissed on his neck. Quickly getting up Kay and Alina made there way through the crowd into the bathroom.

Smashing his lips onto Alina it was a rushed and messy. The song Birthday Sex could be heard from outside the door and it was exactly what was going to happen.

"Kay I need you" Alina groaned as she felt his fingers move in circular motions on her underwear.

"How bad" he asked "so bad" she said making his move her underwear to the side. Rubbing his cold middle and ring finger across her wet folds she felt herself get wetter by the second. "Just push them in alr-" Alina said before she was caught by surprise, his fingers curled making Alina groan out in pure pleasure.

"Just like that" she groaning moving her hips back and forth, Kay plumped his fingers in and out as he felt them get drenched "i'm about to cum" Alina said as she felt her legs shake "so do it" he said and she listened.

Pulling out his fingers he made Alina open her mouth so she could taste herself.

"I want more" she said "and ima give it to you cuz it's your world today" Kay said as she bunched her dress up as she kissed up her thighs leaving marks before making it out to her blissing pussy.

Licking up and down on her clit he sucked on it making her grasp on the counter for support. "Just like that" she whined feeling herself about to come again. "Fuck I love you" she said as she head fell back.

"I love you too" Kay said as he sent chills though her whole body. "I'm about to cum" she said making him quicken up his paste. Cumming in his face he pulled away and cleaned his face.

"I want you even more" she said as she looked at his huge bulge in his pants. Un buckling his belt she pulled the zipper down and with that his boxers fell next leaving his bulge out.

"Don't even get on ya knees" Kay said making her frown "it's your day and ima do you right" Kay said. Pulling her to the edge of the counter he aligned his dick with her entrance and slammed it in without any warning.

"Fuck" Kay and Alina both groaned as he felt Alina clench around him. Alina brought Kay's face up as she went into a rough and passionate kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled from the kiss just to let out a moan.

"I'm about to nut" Kay said "do it inside me" she said not giving a care in the world. It was her moment and she wanted everything.

"You sure" he asked as she continued to stroke in and out of her "one hundred percent" she said as they both came. "Fuck" she said as they both came.

Catching her breath she placed her head on Kay's shoulder. "You meant it when you said I love you back" Alina asked "of course I did you my baby girl and that bitch ass nigga can't do it like me" Kay said as he pulled out of her and helped her get cleaned up.

"What if he came" Alina said as she washed her hands "then he could wait to see the birthday girl" Kay smirked as they walked out the bathroom hand in hand.

"Nah these niggas is nasty" Dougie said as they walked to the private area. "Nah Lina your fucking wild" Gisele said as she laughed "gotta so what you gotta do" she said shrugging as she sat on Kay's lap.

"Niggas was bout to sing happy birthday a whole ass twenty minutes ago" Cblu said shaking his head.

"1...2...3 Happy birthday too you" They al sang as they recorded Alina who had the biggest smile on her face.

"Happy birthday to the baddest bitch" Iyanna yellled.

It was one of her favorite birthdays.

_____________________________

guess who's back bitches.

long ass chapter bro

thoughts on eric?

thoughts on alina?

thoughts on kay?

thoughts on elias?

i completely forgot that in the earlier chapters i said alina wanted to be a pediatrician so next chapter she goin be in college cuz she's so smart that she graduated early😈😈

-nana is out🌬