P-please! Just take my lien and leave, the owner pleaded.

Shh shh, calm down, we're not here for your money. Grab the dust, the man said as his henchmen began to take dust from their containers making Cas angrier.

As a henchman walked to a dust container close to Cas spot he moved away from his spot to a newer area till he remembered the girl was still reading the magazine.

Just as he was about to spring and save her it was too late the henchman noticed her drawing a sword.

Alright kid, put your hands where i can see'em, the henchman said as he got closer.

She didn't do as he said, causing Cas to get worried.

Hey, I said hands in the air! The henchman said again.

You got a death wish or something? The henchman said.

He then placed his hand on the girl's shoulder causing her hood to fall down revealing she had headphones on.

The henchman then pointed to his ear making the girl take off her headphones.

Yes? The girl responded.

I said, put your hands in the air, now! The henchman said.

Cas then readied his hand to attack the man.

Are you robbing me? The girl questioned.

Yes! the henchman said.

Just then the girl kicked the henchman back to the front of the store, surprising Cas.

Just then another henchman ran to her aiming a gun which the girl drop kicked him through the shop's window.

Everyone looked through the now broken window to see the girl draw a giant scythe.

Whoa! Cas said.

He then quickly snapped out of it and tackled a henchman through the window and used his claws to slit the henchman's throat.

Thought you might need some backup, cas said getting up.

The two then stood ready to fight.

Okayyy... get them! The boss said as the henchmen ran at them.

The two then fought the henchmen with ease.

The girl used her scythe to kick a henchman in the face, she then held her scythe backward where it fired.

It's also a gun! Cas exclaimed.

He then noticed one of the henchmen armed with a gun fire at them.

The girl used her gun to dodge while Cas used his phasing ability to jump behind him where he knocked him out.

Cas then noticed the girl maneuvering through the fight dealing with the other henchmen.

Nice moves kid, Cas said.

The two looked to see the boss standing in front of the shop.

You were worth every cent. Truly you were, the boss said to his defeated men.

He then looked at the two who were still in spirit.

Well you two, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around... the man said till he pointed his cane at them.

I'm afraid this is where we part way, the man said as the bottom end of his cane turned it into a gun.

He then fired it causing the two to dodge it.

Does everyone but me have a gun? Cas exclaimed.

The two looked to see the man was gone, till they noticed that he was climbing up a ladder of a different building.