Chapter Thirty-Three; Needle in the Thread

Later that night at Sam's house
"That was brave of you" Sam says dabbing her bleeding side forehead "What part? Me breaking me and Tory's friendship, or the part where I was able to have a serious talk with her?" Sky asks then Sam finishes "Both, I'm glad that we're friends" San says then they hug "Me too" Sky says hugging her back then lifts her head up to see Miguel, he nods as in forgiveness then she hugs Sam kinda tight this time, they walk out to see Daniel and the crew "What?" Sky asks "I'm... I'm proud of you" He says standing up "Really?" Sky asks speechless "Yes" he says smiling a bit "Thanks for letting me and Robby stay here" she says "Oh, it's no problem, I'm sure your guys' father would be proud of you" He says patting her shoulder then leaving, Hawk, Aisha, Miguel, and Robby stand up "You chose the right side" Robby smiles, "I know, and Hawk we need to talk" She says then he goes along they walk outside "So?" He asks then Demetri comes in "Why's he here?" Hawk says "I invited him, he wanted an apology" Sky says "Listen, Eli- I-I mean Hawk, I'm sorry, I just need to hear you say you're sorry" Demetri says kind hearted "No, you'll never get an apology from me" Hawk says "What happened to my best friend?" Demetri asks kinda yelling "He died!" Hawk yells "That's why I hated Cobra Kai so much!" Demetri yells, then Hawk gets furious 'Hey, Hey, Hawk calm down" Sky says calming him down surprisingly "Fine" Hawk says then goes to leave, Sky runs after him "Hawk! Wait up!' She yells after him he stops "What?" He asks "What's your deal with him anyway?" She asks "You really wanna know- do you even remember what happened? He wrote a bad review of our old dojo, and we beat him up" Hawk says, "I apologized he forgave me-" "That's the point, point-- you're becoming soft because of this dojo" Hawk points out "If you don't want to be apart of this dojo, then you can leave" Sky says "No, I'm not leaving" "Then where are you going?" Sky asks then he walks closer to her and shockingly hugs her, he hasn't hugged anyone in a while, she's shocked at first but then hugs him back "I'm going to Moon's house" he says breaking the hug "Okay, don't do anything I wouldn't do" She teases him he just scoffs and leaves, she heads back in Miguel brings her to the side "I need to tell you something, after the dance on Saturday, all of us are going to...." "NEW YORK CITY!" Sam yells laughing "Cool!" Sky smiles hugging Miguel, "It's couples only, so, me and you, Moon and Hawk, Robby and Sam" "So a triple date vacay?!" Sky smiles big "Yes" Miguel says, "Once Hawk comes back, us boys are going to Hawk's house, and you girls and Moon are staying in like a sleepover" Robby says "I'm fine with that"
Later on
"We're here!" Moon yells excitedly then the boys drive off  "I'm so glad you joined Miyagi-Do, Moon" Sky says walking in the room "Same" Sam says "I've got to learn how to defend myself" Moon says trustfully "What should we do?" Sky asks then hears someone's footsteps they walk outside to see Tory... Again, "I thought I told you to leave me alone" Sky says crossing her arms "I know, and I came here to tell you" "Tell us quickly" Sam says "Girls head back inside" Sky says Moon and Sky walk back in