Chapter Twenty-Seven; Stone

At practice
'Are you sure you'll be okay? You just lost your Mom' Miguel asks 'I'll be okay, don't worry' Sky says, she's going against Kenny now 'Lawrence!' the ref yells she goes up and looks at her protection gloves she takes them off 'Sky what-' Tory says 'Sh' she says handing them to Tory they start the tournament, Kenny locks her In she struggles to get out then elbows him in the side she groans in pain and gets into fighting position 'Come on Sky!' Hawk yells, Miguel looks concerning yet scared she's going to take her upset on Kenny, she punches him hard, making him bleed he almost trips her, she jumps blocking his attacks, he tries to punch her then she jumps up and kicks him in the stomach and face 'Yeah!' she yells her friends clap then Kenny trips her it's not over yet, her side hurts she think she misplaced it 'Sky' Miguel says worried 'She got this' Hawk says stopping him smirking 'Is that how you want to play, Kenny?' she asks in pain, he smirks then says 'You can't play dirty Skyler, then kicks her in the leg she yelps in pain 'Stop it Kenny' she says trying to get up he bends down forcing her to stay down 'Make me' he says then slaps her she winces in pain 'Look at you, you're weak" he says then her new Cobra Kai coach Kim walks in 'I got this' she says then Kenny leaves 'Shit' Tory says 'Get up' she says then she gets up 'Break this if you're not weak' she says with the eight layers of bricks/stones 'What?' she asks 'Do it, break this if you're not weak' Kim says again Sky gets ready and only breaks one, Kim sighs in disappointment and sees Sky's hand bleeds 'She can't do anymore' Tory says 'Yes, yes she can' Kim says 'Break the rest' she adds 'Or should I call your boyfriend to come over here to do it' she says looking at Miguel 'Mig has suffered enough, he doesn't need to do this' Sky says still in pain holding her bleeding hand 'Do it or I'll cut you off' she threatens grabbing Sky's chin aggressively 'I-I'll do it' Sky says pain 'Do it now, or your deadass mommy wouldn't be proud and that you left her' Kim says 'Don't talk about my mother, the reason I left her is because my Father had no one else except for drugs and himself, then he fucking created Cobra Kai! Not you! Him, he will always be the leader of Cobra Kai, if he was standing here... He-he wouldn't let me do this, he would do it, but you couldn't do it, you only want us to suffer of what your sensei taught you while you were growing up, so if I have to break my fucking knuckles to prove to you I'm much more than a weakling I will' she says then breaks the hard stones/bricks and falls to the floor in pain holding her bleeding hand 'You're fired' a familiar voice says 'Dad..' Sky says while Miguel helps her up 'You can't fire me' Kim says 'Last time I checked you weren't the boss of my dojo and my students' 'You left them for another dojo, they don't deserve' Kim says 'So, forcing my daughter to break a damn pile of stones nor bricks then her hands starts bleeding that's not how I train my students, we do the same stuff over and over again, and my kid just lost her mother a day ago, I lost my ex wife, so you don't have a reason to piss me off and hurt my students especially my daughter'