Chapter 1

Awake: My boyfriend who was also my roommate was laying next to me in bed. I kissed his cheek, and gently played with his curly hair for a quick moment. He pulled me on top of him and held me tight before giving me a kiss on the lips. I turned and laid on my side, he held me protectively and I drifted off to sleep as the rain pitter pattered on our bedroom window.

Dreaming: I heard my shoes as I walked with determination to get to the church.

Awake: I woke up to loud thunder, Ezrik still sound asleep. I looked at the alarm clock on the night stand, it was almost three in the morning. I got up and put my slippers on before walking to the kitchen. Ezrik rolled on his back as I looked back at him with gratitude.

In the kitchen I poured some cranberry juice and grabbed my dream journal from the arts drawer. I quickly wrote Walking to a church New York vibes dark didn't make it, I don't think I even took a step, but I did hear something like hooves, I assumed it was my shoes. I brought the journal with me and set it by the night stand with a pen. It was my first entry. I had written stuff and briefly spoke about my dreams but I was determined to get organized about it. It has to make sense, because deja vu makes me sick.