V: Escaped His Grasp

Start from the beginning

Mother: Midoriya, Inko- Hardcore long-time Drug user (Deceased)

•No Other Known Living Relatives

•In and out of foster homes until age of adolescence ended

•Known education: Mustafu Elementary School & Aldera Middle School

*presented as an Omega 2nd year of Middle school.

•Worked as Cashier, Waiter, Dishwasher for 4 years then was fired but later privately compensated for unknown amount for alleged sexual assault from former employer.

Katsuki's eyes seemed to flicker as he came across the last few sections of the document.

•Worked at Raion 12 Strip for 4 1/2 months under the alias of Doll Deku, before quitting unexpectedly- reasons being health concerns,

•Left current residence in Japan to the states for approximately a year and 4-ish months, came back and is currently unemployed, Has an unknown daughter and is now living at [REDACTED] Yamanashi, Japan.

Clipped to the ends of the document was Izuku official work photo for Raion 12 strip.

A light turned on at the back of Katsuki's eyes the more and more he stared at the photo.

That body.

That hair.

Those lips.

Big doe jadeite green eyes.

It was him.

A low and relived chuckled escaped Katsuki's lips as he enlarged the photo, staring at it with great amusement.

"...Fuck." He laughed, "It really was you, Izuku."

• • • Meanwhile • • •

Hand in hand, Izuku and Shimizu walked along the side of the railing in Kiyashi Ward Shopping mall.

The 7 month old pup's white sun dress and little brimmed woven hat swayed alongside her mama's matching outfit.

At the moment Izuku needed to get two things done.

Even though he was able to pay security deposit and first two months worth of rent, and trade in his old American car for a car here they were running far too low on money.

What with traveling back and forth, food and other supplies he had to find something and fast.

But no luck it seemed; 3 attempts. 3 turn downs.

"Mmm..." Shimizu cooed, as Izuku's attention turned over to the pup whose attention turned over to the small stand serving ice cream.

She then looked towards Izuku with sweet eyes.

Izuku sighed, walking over to the small line of the ice cream shop knowing it was futile; he could never say no to his little treasure.

They'd get ice cream and maybe sit down for awhile before he picked up his attempt to find a job.

Buying the ice cream, they took a seat together at one of the court side eating areas.

A dark blue shade umbrella was perfect to block out the sun.

Izuku stared at her, as she messily ate her ube ice cream in the small cup; her face beaming as he took periodic wipes to prevent a sticky ring from forming around her cherub cheeks.

He wasn't all that in the mood for something sweet but seeing her smile made up for it.

Moments like these, he thought, staring at her face with a blank look.

She sometimes looked like her father.

Yesterday was something else entirely.

Even Izuku only knew Katsuki for less than a year, it was most certainly strange that he was at the beach of all places.

He never struck Izuku as the type to enjoy it.

Izuku's eyes went dull, that random wave of guilt that overtook his body at times was back now.

He felt selfish at times.

That sensation he relished in all those times Katsuki would show up to the Raion 12 Strip and request him and only him came back to him constantly.

He'd accepted that, finding peace whenever he looked at Shimizu.

Sometimes he craved more though and that's what he hated about himself.

From the table the back to Shimizu who managed to devour her cup of ice cream, Izuku's eyes crinkled with a warm look as he leaned over and wiped her face.

Reaching into his large care bag, he pulled out a packet of wet wipes and cleaned her up properly before they he stood up and threw away the empty cup.

She slid out of her seat and went to go grab her dam's hand.

Her toothy smile made Izuku feel worse about himself though.

Happy to have her, but he would never forget Mitsuki Bakugo's words had Katsuki found out about why Izuku up and disappeared.

He escaped from his grasp and now he had to do everything to stay out of it.