7. Convenience Store

____________________

3rd Person POV
____________________

Somi watched from behind the shelf as Daniel was trying to explain how he could loose his job if they stole.

Zack, looking at Daniel's name tag, suddenly said "Hey. Truce is off."

As soon as he said that, he hit Daniel in the face.

Somi, seeing this, quickly got out of her hiding spot. She didn't care if they saw her differently, she was too focused on saving the poor boy from her classmate.

So I threw herself towards the fight and tried to stop Zack from hitting Daniel.

"Hey! S-Stop that! You're hurting him, get off!"

'What is she doing here?' Zack thought 'Dang it!'

Somi was trying to pull Zack off but failed as she was not really strong. Zack got off of Daniel and let out a 'tsk' before walking out with the 3 goons.

"Are you okay?" Somi asked, tears could be seen in the corner of her eyes. She knew what it was like to be bullied and seeing it happen, she couldn't just stand around doing nothing, even if she wasn't all that strong. "I-I'm fine, thank you though.." Daniel said, stuttering over his words. He was happy that his first friend was kind to even his original body.

"S-so um, What's your name?" Daniel said, he didn't want to seem suspicious for knowing her name since he was not in his taller body.

"Its Somi." The shy girl said, wiping her eyes.

Somi looked at Daniel's tag, eyes widening at his name.

"So your name's Daniel Park too, huh?" She muttered to herself. Daniel heard this and started to panic, wondering if she would find out.

"You have the same name as one of my classmates." Somi said, trying to break the akward silence.

After a bit of small talk, Somi grabbed her abandoned Oreos and headed out.

She quickly looked for her house on Google Maps and headed to her new destination, not noticing that Zack and his friends were still around.

_________________

The next day

Still 3rd Person POV
_________________

Somi arrived almost first, there were a couple of people their, like her seat mate, 2 other guys and 4 other girls. She got to her seat and put her head down. After what had happened, she did not wanna be at school. Her anxiety levels were spiking up at the thought of Zack beating Little Daniel.

As the class was filling up, Somi couldn't help but notice Zack and his minions ranting on about how they beat up the cashier at a convenience store.

"Suddenly this prick beat him up!"

"He flipped his lid."

As these words came out of their mouths, Big Daniel suddenly walked into the classroom.

"I took a picture to ensure he stays silent." Doo told Zoe.

"What picture?"

"You wanna see or not? Hehe."

"Stop it. You think I'm proud of hitting that pig?"

Truth be told, Zack was definitely proud of hitting Little Daniel.

'They were talking. About me.' Daniel thought.

"Ohh hi, Daniel! Come here! He has something funny to show us!" Zoe said, she really sounded like a simp.

'Why don't they just be quiet?' Somi thought, she had been growing a headache since they started talking and Zoe sounding super high pitched was not helping at all.

"Yep, you wanna see?" Doo said, holding a phone in his hand.

"So what is it?~" Zoe asked.

"Yesterday Zack beating up a pig and... it's a nude pic of the piggy."

Hearing those words, Somi's eyes shot open. She knew they had to be talking about Little Daniel. 'They must've came back when I left!' She thought, getting angry.

'If I go over there, I'll cause a scene. I don't wanna be the center of attention, but I can't stand their blabbing!' Somi thought, getting flashbacks of her old life.

Somi spaced out in her own rage-filled world until she decided it would be best to just calm down. Even if she was shy, she still wanted to do something about the way they treated Little Daniel.

"I really hate that!" A brunette girl with her hair in a braid said.

Somi looked in her direction, feeling happy that someone decided to say something.

"He's always fighting."

Somi couldn't hear everything the girl and her friend were saying, but she knew it was about Zack.

"He.. was a rising boxer in middle school." The girl beside the brunette said. Somi took note of this. If she didn't want to be bullied, she would have to try and steer clear of Zack.

Somi heard Zack talking about how he should've hit Little Daniel with a jab instead of a straight. 'You shouldn't have hit him at all!' Somi thought, she was more confident in her thoughts than she was speaking, that's for sure.

"Some to think of it, that piggy's mom must be a piggy too."

Suddenly, Somi shot her head up, startling the boy beside her.

____________________

Jay's POV
____________________

I was mad at Zack and his friends for talking about bullying someone like it was nothing, but Somi completely scared me. She sat up straight so fast, my soul almost left my body!

'She looks really angry.." I thought. She had this look on her face that screamed 'I will kill you' once Zacks friends said something about someone's mom.

____________________

3rd Person POV
____________________

(Quick A/N! Idk if I said this or not, but ima be calling the goons I don't know, G1 and G2. If you wanna know which is which, look at their lines in the original story on webtoon. That all!)

G1: "Then I'm gonna strip them both naked"

Idk who: "Lol you lunatic!"

G1: "Was she happy after giving birth to him?"

Idk who: "Haha crazy ass!"

G1: "I would have had an abortion."

Somi was getting passed really quickly.

Somi: 'They have no fucking right to say those things! They do t know what other people are going through! They need to learn, learn what it means to struggle!'

Before she could finish her train of thought, Daniel spoke up, slightly surprising the smaller girl.

Daniel: "Hey, you guys.. You've gone too far."

Everyone had shocked looks on their faces as Daniel said these words. No one even thought that he would stand against the bullies.

'This can't end well..'