"How was school today? Anybody bug you?" He quickly questioned, taking a seat on Nicole's bed but quickly pulling her body down with him, so she was sat on his lap.

Through a blush she tried to answer without stammering, "no. Everyone was kind of onto the next thing."

"I told you. It's not as bad as that pretty head makes it seem, huh?" He smirked, obviously proud that he wasn't wrong.

"I suppose so. There were still a few people who had something to say. A lot of the talk was actually on you." Her eyelashes fluttered as her eyes shot upward to glance at his face.

Something that drove Billy wild.

"Yeah? What'd they say, tell me." His hand subconsciously rubbed the outside of her thigh.

"It was all about you sticking up for me. Now they think somethin's going on between us." A small smile took over Nicole's face over the fact.

"They're not completely wrong, are they?" Billy felt his eyes flicker to the girls lips, desperately wanting an answer to fall from them.

"I don't know, you tell me." Her words came out breathless, and it only took a matter of seconds before Billy's lips collided with her own.

Only this time, there was a lack of hunger and lust. This kiss was surprisingly gentle, almost needed. It was obviously that Billy had been craving Nicole's lips upon his own, but not in the way she had thought. Billy's hand made it's way up to the back of Nicole's head, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. Through the action, Nicole found herself wrapping her arms around his shoulders so she had more stability. Billy only lingered for a few more moments, before he unwillingly pulled himself away.

"That has to be something, right?" Nicole spoke like she needed the assurance.

"Just let things happen, princess." That was the only answer Billy could give her, unfortunately.

He knew he had deeper feelings and wanted the girl for more than just sex. However, he truly never had a proper girlfriend. Of course he knew how to respect and treat women, but he was never good with the commitment that came alongside a relationship. He really didn't want to hurt the girl with his boyish ways, so he couldn't ever promise to be something more than what he was already used to.

After some slightly awkward silence, Billy decided to speak first, "so, does this thing work?"

His gesture was toward the small tv sat in the corner of her room, as he wrapped his arms around the girls waist.

"Yeah, I just barely ever use it." Nicole nodded, looking that direction as well.

"What movies do you have?" He asked before picking the girl off his lap and sitting her on the bed instead, so he could stand.

"All the movies I've got are downstairs, and my parents are home so.." she trailed off, slightly bummed that she could be missing out on watching a movie with Billy.

"I'm gonna grab a few from my place, I'll be right back." He took the girls face in his hand, rubbing her cheek with his thumb and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Won't your parents know your gone?" Nicole worried as Billy slipped his shoes on once again.

"Nah, my dad doesn't give a shit to check on me. I locked my door, he'll probably think I just want to be left alone if anything." He reassured before he told her he'd be back, quickly sliding out of her window.

It really did only take a few minutes before there was the slight ruckus of Billy trying to climb back through the window. He had a few movies in hand that Nicole grabbed from him, making his life a whole lot easier. As he made his way through and got comfortable once more, Nicole flicked through the movie options.

"Billy.. these are all scary movies." She looked up to find the boy already smirking.

"Yeah, I know." He took a movie from her hands and made his way to the VHS player.

More specifically, he took Poltergeist. Nicole never liked scary movies, they creeped her out to the point she was paranoid about everything. So, to be like that around a guy you like isn't the best thing ever.

"What's wrong, you scared already?" He let out a light laugh, making his way back to the bed.

"No, I'm fine." Only, she didn't sound fine.

"Ah, calm down. I'm not gonna' let nothin' happen to you." Billy wrapped his arm around the girl, leaning the back against the pillows at the top of her bed.

They were just propped up enough to see the tv, but comfortable laying back. Nicole brought her body as close as she could to Billy's own, placing her head in his chest to listen to his heartbeat. The boy made sure to hold a tight grip on Nicole, not sure how freaked out scary movies actually get her. He just wanted an excuse for the girl to be up close and personal and not feel like she had to be distanced. So far, it was working in his favor.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The movie came to an end, and somehow Nicole was laughing rather than trembling in fear. That was only because of the boy who'd been making sure to keep her in a lighthearted mood. Through the first 30 minutes, Billy realized that Nicole was genuinely creeped out so he decided to crack jokes at any point he could. It wasn't a lie that her laugh was intoxicating and he wanted to hear it, that was another reason he decided to start taking away from the horror.

"Can we maybe not watch another one? I want to be able to sleep tonight." She asked as her giggles died down.

"I could always stay here to protect you, you know?" Billy suggested, with a slight shrug to his shoulders.

"Billy, we've got school tomorrow." Nicole sighed, pressing her head back into his shoulder.

"So? We go to the same place anyways, have to be up at the same time. Look, I'll even lend you a ride." He negotiated, his fingers rubbing at the bare skin of her back.

Nicole thought for a moment, "you'd really be seen with me? That's a shock."

Billy knew she was trying to be funny, but there was a hint of seriousness under the sarcasm.

"Yes, Nicole. I don't care what those losers think, okay?" His gaze was now almost overwhelming as he glued his eyes on her face.

Nicole looked up to meet his gaze, sending him a slight, grateful smile, "okay."

Then, the boy leaned his head down and left a light kiss upon her lips. He was content in whatever the pair had going on, and he could only hope that she would continue to be too.