Cherry groaned, rolling her eyes. "Why did I take this job again?"

"Maybe so then Edmond wouldn't be alone." Atticus guessed.

Cherry rolled her eyes. "Very well..."

Edmond came out, wearing his pajamas with fuzzy red socks. He looked a little shy around them, but he smiled at Patch, trying to play with him.

"You can play with Patch." Atticus said.

"What if his spots turn wed?" Edmond asked.

"Dogs don't get chicken pox, kiddo, and don't worry about us, we already had it when we were younger." Cherry told him.

"Yeah." Atticus said.

Patch then began to bark, while wagging his tail, wanting to play. Edmond chuckled, though had some hints of coughing.

"Go play." Cherry said with a smile.

Edmond coughed a little, but he was well enough to play, he went outside with Patch to play with the animals on the farm.

"Maybe we should keep an eye on him." Atticus said, a little concerned for Edmond's health.

"Okay..." Cherry said, she put her hand above her eyes, squinting at the sunshine as she came out on the farm. 

The animals did their usual noises, but of course due to Cherry and Atticus's abilities, the moos, quacks, and clucks turned into actual talking. 

"Do I know you two?" a rooster who looked kind of like the chickens on the Radcliffe farms asked them.

"I don't think so, sir..." Cherry blinked down at him.

"No, sir." Atticus said.

The rooster ruffled his feathers and kept walking off.

"Ugh... It's hot... I hate hot..." Cherry grumbled. 

Patch and Edmond seemed to have a good time together, at least they were having fun.

"Seems like they are having fun and I don't mind the weather." Atticus said.

"Ugh..." Cherry seemed to be suffering.

"You can stay inside, I'll watch over them." Atticus said.

"Eh, okay..." Cherry walked inside, trying to find a decent station to listen to on the radio.

"This place looks like it could be a great place for vacation, but why do I feel that something bad is coming?" Atticus asked himself.

Cherry decided to go inside and check out the dinner, getting it ready.

Edmond laughed, he fell, but it didn't hurt too much as he held Patch, licking his face. "D-Down, boy!" he chuckled.

Patch smiled, still doing the licking since he grew fond of the boy.

"Looks like Patch really likes you, Edmond." Atticus said.

"Is he always this friendly?" Edmond asked with a smile.

Patch smiled back, he looked around the farm, but whimpered slightly. It made him think of his parents, brothers, and sisters in their new home on the farm.

"Yeah," Atticus said before noticing patch whimpering. "Hey, Patch, you okay?"

Edmond saw the horses and decided to give them some hay.

"Oh, I'm fine..." Patch sighed with a sad smile, but then frowned. "It's just... I think I should visit the family soon... They live on a farm now after all."