𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐒

ابدأ من البداية

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ CONTENTS ]
1. Appearance
2. Gallery
3. Personality
4. Abilities
5. Quirk
6. Ultimate Moves
7. Stats
9. Relatives
10. Relationships

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1,,
APPEARANCE

Y/n is a bit taller than average at her height of 5'3! Y/n is the second tallest girl in class 1-A and overall the 14th tallest!

Her e/c eyes normally always appeared cold and uncaring, but, in all honesty she just doesn't know how to manage her expression, so she sticks with the one her mother used to always have whenever the woman would look down at her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2,,
GALLERY

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

3,,
PERSONALITY

Y/n personality is a bit complicated. Her eyes remain what can be described as 'cold' or 'blank' but she truly is a caring person.

She's pretty awkward in social situations, having to idea how to interact with the people she meets.

She can be a bit apathetic at time, not really caring about anyone she doesn't know well.

Not to mention her sadistic tendencies whenever anything violent is involved.

Overall, she is be a kind and caring person to her friends and people she knows, she just doesn't know how to show it well!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

4,,
ABILITIES

Y/n's abilities are impressive, to say the least.

She has trained her body for years, now having more powerful abilities such as speed, power, and more. Due to her quirk not enhancing any of her physical abilities, she had to train.

In terms of raw power, Y/n is stronger than a weak power enhancing quirk. Which doesn't sound like much, but it is a lot compared to the average person. For a comparison, think of Akaza [KNY] when he was human. He killed 67 members of a dojo with his bare hands, Y/n could probably kill around 60. So only a bit weaker than him!

For speed, she is decently faster than the average person. But if she needs to get somewhere quickly, she relies on pausing time and then running to where she needs to be. For a comparison, think Rengoku [KNY]! He is the fifth fastest hashira, and how fast he can run is shown in the Mugen Train movie.