chapter 3|body guard?

WARNINGS

swearing

______

Y/ns point of veiw

Y/ns point of veiw

"Dont fucking move." A man's voice said from behind you as he held a gun at your head. "How do you know gojo."
The strange man questioned you, "woah! Mahito put the gun down! That y/n!" A familiar voice said, it was gojo.
As the man lowered the gun from your head you turned around to see who this 'mahito' guy was.

He had long baby blue hair, he was wearing a suit and was probably another drug dealer that gojo gets his money off of, "gojo who the fuck is this?!" You yelled at him annoyed that you got held gun point in your own fucking house because of gojo, "ah! Sorry about that kiddo! This guys name is mahito, I hired him as a secretary guard for you since the zenin clan is up our asses right now."

"I'm mahito, nice to meet you y/n." The man said as he put his gun back, taking your hand in his and shaking it.
"Mahito will be here at our house from now on keeping you safe while I'm gone on work trips." Gojo said as he poured himself a glass of wine, "gojo I'm not a fucking child, I can take care of myself." You said to him.

"I know, but just to be safe mahito will be here to keep you protected if anything goes wrong when I'm not around!" He said to you with a sleek smile plastered on his face.

"Alright, whatever I'm heading to bed, next time make sure you invite somone over they don't point a fucking gun at my head." You said to him while heading up the stairs into your room to take a shower. after you took a shower you got ready for bed.

_______

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!!" You said while  running out of the door saying a quick goodbye to gojo, running to your school, about 5 minutes later once you finally arrived you started to head to your first class. You had art today, your pretty sure yuji had the same class at the moment so you rushed to class.

"Y/n? Where the hell have you been! Your late!" Yuji said as he put down his paint brush and headed towards you
"Sorry, overslept!" You replied

"Jeez, anyways megumi said that he needs help on his homework, and he told me to ask you since 'me and nobara are dumb'" He said as he mocked megumi, "hm, tell him I'll meet him after school to help him at his place" You replied as he went on his phone texting megumi what you just said.

"Itadori, y/n! Get back to work!" The teacher yelled at you and him from across the room as the both of you got to work.

___________

Time skip

"Y/n! Where spending the rest of the day at megumis! Me and itadori have a project to do and megumi need you to help him with his work, are you coming?" Nobara said as the trio stopped walking once they saw you at your locker grabbing the rest of your things, "yup." You said as you closed you locker and followed the group to megumis house.