chapter 2| megumis house

CHAPTER WARNINGS!!

swearing (obviously)

gun mention at the end

___________

Y/ns point of veiw

Y/ns point of veiw

___

"What..?" You questioned confused of why they would be after you. "Your father owed the zenin clan over 2 million dollars, now they are after you to clear his dept." He said grabbing a cigarette and lighter and lighting a cigarette, "so I would rather you be careful, we don't want you getting kidnapped." He said taking a hit of his cigarette.
.

"Alright, is that all?" "Yes." He awnsered.

__

"Ughhh I'm exhausted!" You yelled as you layed on your bed stretching wondering if you should go to sleep or not. After about a minute of laying down you desided you should take a shower first and finish that stupid homework your teacher gave you.

.

'Ding' a notification came to your phone,
'A group chat?' You thought asyou opened it, 'since when did they get my phone number?' You thought as you realized it was megumi nobara and yuji.

Hotties!!(+yuji and megumi)

Y/n : hello?

.

Nobara: hi y/nnn tomorrow after school we all going to megumis house to chill wanna come??

.

Y/n: sure, he lives beside me anyways 😭

.

Itadori: hey y/n!!

.

Y/n: hey itadori

.

Itadori: just to give you a heads up, his
cousins are there and they are dicks

.

Megumi: you know I'm still here, right?

.

Megumi: and there not that bad they just dislike your annoying ass.

.

Itadori: I AINT ANNOYINGG YOUR COUSINS ARE BITCHES, THE MAKI ONE LITERALLY THREW A CONTROLLER AT ME.
.

megumi is typing ...

______

As you put your phone down you desided you where going to go to bed, after all it was probably gonna be a long day tomorrow, you needed the rest. Once getting under the covers and laying down you slowly drifted off to sleep.