super high school level ...?

It was a sunny and beautiful day and today I was starting the best school in all of Japan, Hopes Peak Academy, as the Ultimate Director. There you were, in front of the giant school, you were happy and optimistic while you walked in but...

You awoke to your head being in a room with no other students in it. You didn't know what time it was so you checked the windows, "Wait... what?" To your surprise the windows were screwed shut with iron. "Is that a note?"

You walked up to a little note in front of the classroom. It stated to be at the gymnasium 8 AM sharp. You never noticed the clock in the dark corner of the wall that read, "7:58 AM."

Oh no, I don't even know where the gym is! I'm already late! I ran out of the class to bonk heads with another student, "Ow," you both said at the same time. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I'm just in a big rush!" The boy said. "Oh well, are you heading to the gym?" His face looked less embarrassed after I said that, "Oh yes, I am. Do you wanna walk together? I guess we're already late."

I learned this boy's name was Makoto Naegi and that he was chosen because of the lottery the school has sometimes, his ultimate is the Ultimate Lucky Student. Nice! As we walked together we noticed every single window had those same iron plates that were in the classroom we were in.

When we reached the gymnasium everyone looked at us, I guess we were the very last people there, that's embarrassing. "You're both tardy!" Called a man with black hair and noticeable bushy eyebrows. "Sorry, we both woke up in a classroom and we didn't know where we were." A small girl in a cute green dress from the crowd softly spoke, "Really? That happened to all of us, too." That bushy eyebrowed man spoke again, "So? That happened to me but I wasn't late!"

Him and some tall guy with a weird haircut got into an argument after he told him to shut up. I spoke to this girl that intrigued me named, Kyoko Kirigiri, she didn't have a Ultimate or at least she didn't remember it.

I guess she had amnesia or something. After I learned everyone's names there was a voice from the stage, "You two are late, besides what took you both so long, huh?" a loudly pitched stuffed bear said, I groaned that the comment, "I gave both of you plenty of time to come, next time don't be late! But anyways I'm your friendly principal, Monokuma!"

"No way our principal's a stupid plushie." I said. Let me tell you he did not like that, "Hey, didn't your mom teach you any manners! I am not a plushie, I am your principal! I could have you expelled for just that comment." Weird haircut boy named Mondo Ohwada got up and grabbed the bear by it's throat.

I take a step back, "Uhm. Is that a good idea?" The lilac-haired girl speaks up. "Drop him. Quick!" Ohwada throws it and suddenly there's an explosion.

"Shit!"