Theme

So the theme of the story starts.

Susheela was 27 years old young girl who was beautiful & innocent. Hr life was ruined on the day she was raped by her fiance. This was not enough when she convinced and got pregnant by the rape. She was strong and brave. Her family supported her and that was her strength. She decided to to keep his child. She gave birth to that child. She loved him, Cared for him the most. That became her life.
After 4 years. When that child is grown up he always wonders that where is his father. Susheela didn't want to discloses this to him.. That his father was a monster who raped her and went to jail. She always told him that he will get his father back one day. She is 30 years old now and want to get married and give her son a father. But no one is ready to accept the her son. Because of the past.
Finally she found Pramod Raj Deep.
A person who accepted her with her child. But Pramod doesn't know that she was raped. He hates the person who lie to him. What will happen when he was hate her? Will the get separated? Will Susheela get a perfect life partner, how will she a responsible father for her son?
It will be the worst when he will throw her out of his life to hate her.

This story contains 4 to 5 parts.

Please maintain the voting target.

I'll upload when ever I'll get time kyoki mere annual exam aa chuke hai.

Vote - 30

Thankyou 🙂