Chapter 3: Hellos & Goodbyes During Promotions

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Friday, September 9, 2022~12:35PM-

~Charlie's POV~

We entered the Simply Kpop: CON TOUR waiting room and I couldn't help but scream.

"Ahh!" I shouted. "This is so exciting!"

"It's just another performance." Hojin said.

"But we're at Simply Kpop!" I exclaimed, letting out a squeal again.

"You're hurting my ears." Yuki said, plugging her ears with her fingers.

"Sorry." I giggled.

"Woah, that's cool." Gaia said, looking at the wall with today's schedule. "Today's location is Kazakhstan."

"Kaza-what?" Skylar said, never hearing of the location.

"Kazakhstan." Ahyeon repeated. "It's in Central Asia. Borders China and Russia."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "This is so cool!"

"So you've mentioned." Hojin muttered.

"Hey, just because you don't speak English doesn't mean you have to be rude." Skylar said to our leader.

Hojin's eyes widened slightly. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude."

"You never are." Yuki rolled her eyes.

"It's true, though!" Hojin tried to defend herself.

"Can we just enjoy this?!" I asked my members, wanting them to stop fighting.

"Of course." Gaia nodded. "I want to look around the studio some more. Let's go walk around."

"Okay!" I exclaimed, following Gaia out the door.

And the rest of our members followed. We looked around the Arirang studio some more until it got closer to the air time in which we made it back to the waiting room as we watched the show and waited to perform.

*****

-Tuesday, September 13, 2022~3:50PM-

~Silver Star's POV~

We arrived at the The Show studio and started to head to our practice room which we were confused on finding. As we were standing there, trying to figure out which way to go, I heard someone whisper my name. I looked around, none of my members seeming to hear it, and finally spotted some people waving at me. I smiled when I saw them and made my way over.

"ONEUS sunbaenims!" I quietly shouted as I got closer.

"Congratulations on the debut!" Seoho exclaimed.

"Thank you." I snickered. "Are you guys here for your comeback?"

"Yes ma'am." Hwanwoong nodded with a grin.

"That means ONEWE will have one too right?" I asked. "You guys always have one around the same time?"

RAVN clicked his tongue. "Why you gotta ask about them? Are we not good enough?"

"That's not it!" I exclaimed, feeling my cheeks get red as I suddenly felt flustered.

"It's because she likes my brother." Xion said.