"Ahhh!" I groaned.

       "Oh oh," She said before turning but I tackled her to the ground before she could run.

        "Oww. You broke my pelvis!" she yelled as she wiggled underneath me, "My man gonna make you pay."

      "Oh sure, I've always wondered what it would be like to fight with a nonexistent creature," I said.

     She gasped dramatically then reached out to tickle me but I pinned her hands above her head.

     "Hello la-," Zion said while walking in, "Oh, I see you're busy."

      "Babe, we've been caught!" Michie exclaimed.

       "I always knew something was going on between you two," Zion joked.

      "F**k you," I told him.

      "Is that an invitation?" he replied with a smirk.

       The friends I have. Very much love them.

        The following day, we left for Miami. Demetri laughed when I told him about Michie doing this. He also told me he'd see me when I got back. I low-key wanted him around though.

       "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" was what woke me up the next morning.

       Only, I wasn't on my bed but on a flamingo floaty in the pool of the villa.
       The panic sent me sinking through the hole in the middle. Michie and Zion laughed their heads off while taking a video.
       The fools drugged my drink last night.

     The day was spent doing many activities which were all fun. Michie and I even had a spa day before the party.
     At sunset everyone gathered at the marina for the main event. My birthday party on a huge luxury yacht.

      "First! Take your sip! Do your Dip!
      Spend your money like money ain't shit!
      Whoop whoop!! We too fresh!
     Got to blame it on Jesus! Hashtag blessed!"

      People sang along to 24K magic by Bruno Mars as the yacht anchored just a bit off the east coast.

     "Having fun?!" Michie asked, practically yelling over the music.

    "Yah!" I said then took a sip of my drink. I actually felt happy and engergised.

     I fixed my crown which Michie managed to make work with the 70s theme. It was like we were at a 70s disco party.

      "Tammy come on, loosen up," I said to her when I found her seated somewhere.

     "Tamara doesn't have the word fun in her vocabulary," Angelo teased from behind me. Tammy shot him daggers.

     "Looking good darling," Angelo said to me. I hugged me and I thanked him.

     "Now don't worry about your assistant, I'll make sure she has fun," Angelo said while pulling her up and dragging her.

   "You won't be disappointed if you see her tits plastered on the internet tomorrow, right Quinn?!" he yelled and left.

     I shook my head in amusement then went to one of the lounges where I found Lucas.

      "Boun compleanno Quinn," he said while standing up and hugging me.

     "Grazie," I curtsied when we parted. He laughed and we sat down to join the ongoing conversation.

      We ended up playing games. People jumped into the ocean, danced around, took shots. The party was an exclusive no camera zone so that people could loosen up. Pictures were only taken at the beginning of the party and at certain times.