Epilogue

Pulchra soon released another line of perfumes which revolved around the concept of 'family' a few months later.

"Are you in the spirit because we decided to adopt? Was naming your first perfume after me not enough?" Draco asked, browsing through the shop while cataloguing the scents. Harry was working on the shop ledgers.

"Uh..." Harry stuttered. "It's all in the spirit of love, Dray."

"Don't kid me," Draco fixed him with a hard look. "We aren't even married. We just discussed the possible prospect of a distant future when we might want to play happy families, Potter."

"When you turn into a Potter too?" Harry slipped in slyly. Draco flushed beet red at the casual comment.

"Shut up!"

"That's all? You had way more taunts and comebacks as kids, Dray."

"I've risen above such petty disputes."

Harry raised an amused eyebrow and smirked. "By the way, I ate all the ice-cream we got from Fortescue's yesterday.

Draco shut his eyes in exasperation. "I leave for one day. One day, Harry, to wrap up the syllabus at Hogwarts! Where is the sweet boyfriend of two weeks I had when we started dating?"

"Long gone," Harry snickered. "This is the real me."

"Just you wait-!" Draco started chasing after Harry, who had started running in circles around the shop and yelling, "I thought you were above petty arguments!"

"This is of extreme importance, Potter!" Draco yelled back.

Ron and Hermione stood at the door, holding baskets laden with dinner for them and Harry to eat. They had the feeling that Harry was being neglected.

"Clearly, we're missing something," Ron coughed.

"I don't think so," Hermione's lips turned up into a satisfied smile at the scene.

A/N: This was my very first Drarry fic, guys! Please vote and comment if you like it. *singing I Need U by BTS*