Prolog

Purity of blood forever.
In the world of magicians, many magicians have made an alliance with each other so that magic will live forever. But soon some wizards and witches began to go against the traditions and choose Muggles in pairs. But such an alliance began to spread frequently. Because of what the squibs were born. But only 28 families have kept their blood pure. And they called themselves "The Blessed 28."
***
The House of Black tried to preserve its kind. But Orion Black's eldest son, Sirius Black, did not share his family's views. He was against cruelty and insanity in his family. The last straw was that his family sided with Voldemort. And soon he left them. Leaving your brother in the circle of this hell. Walburga was not grieving, she was burning. Blazing with rage. And because of this rage, she cut Sirius out of the Black family.
But it was necessary for procreation. So, 16-year-old Regulus became the heir of the house. And everyone made the decision for him, except himself.

In Paris. In the big mansion Orion, Walburga and Regulus were invited guests.
- I am glad to welcome you. Come into the living room - said the little Elf.
He was old, dressed in rags, and his eyes were big and brown like chocolate.
The Black family went into the living room, where the owner of the mansion and his children were waiting for them.
- Glad to see you - the man said.
He had black hair with white strands on the sides, blue eyes and glasses.
- We are glad to meet we - the children greeted him.
A guy and a girl with snow-white, long hair and blue eyes, like their father, curtsied.
Orion and Walburga looked at them and nodded their heads. And Regulus, standing behind them, looked at the girl with hypnotized eyes. He saw her as an angel. Orion pulled him by the shoulder. And when he came to himself, he bowed in return. The girl looked back at him and smiled. Her brother looked at Regulus with contempt.
- The journey may have been tedious, but let's get right to the point - Orion said.
- If that's what you want -Vincent replied. - Kepel!
An elf appeared with a tray in her hands and put hot tea in front of the guests.
- Do you want anything else? - he asked.
- No - Walburga replied coldly.
- You can go, Kepel - Vincent said with warmth in his voice.
The elf bowed and disappeared as suddenly as he had appeared.
- We all know that the blood of wizards passes to Muggles, and because of this weak wizards or pathetic squibs are born. And that is why "We", "Swinged 28", keep the purity of blood. And thanks to us, magic has not disappeared yet - Orion said.
- I know that perfectly well. After all, I was married once, too.
- Your daughter will continue our family together with our son.
- yes. And I accept this decision.
- Then we should discuss our children - Walburga said, looking at the girl.
- Elizar, show our guest Regulus our mansion - Vincent said.
The girl shook her head.
- Please. Follow me.
Regulus immediately stood up and quickly followed her.
- We would like them to get married when they turn 17 - Orion said.
- OK. But what about school?.
- And that's why we want her to transfer to Hogwarts - Walburga said.
- But my little sister loves a Charmbaton. And she would like to finish it, not Hogwarts.
- Eleazar - father said coldly.
The guy looked at his father, but did not contradict him.
- Yes. My daughter loves her school.
- She will study at Hogwarts for only 2 years. And there she will no longer be "Avery", but "Black".
- I'll think about it. Wait for my answer.
- We're not in a hurry.
***
Two young men were walking in the garden and talking.
- I am glad that such a sophisticated groom was chosen for me.
- Likewise. I'm also glad that my fiancee looks like an angel.
- An angel? - the girl was confused.
- Yes. When I first saw you, the first thing I thought about was: "Which angel came down to us on earth?"
The girl was even more confused.
- And what did you think first of all when you saw me?
- I thought: "This family is like ravens."
- Why?
- Well, you were all dressed in black. And your parents' eyes were like the eyes of a raven.
- really? Are mine similar?
- No. You have eyes like a cat.
- So that's why I love cats.
Elizar laughed.
- What?
- Nothing. Just. You are so cutie.
- Your eyes are like a sapphire.
The girl stopped laughing. She stared at him with round eyes. Regulus looked her straight in the eyes with tenderness.
- And when I look at them, it seems to me that I am swimming in the sea.
- Thanks. For the compliment.
Everyone was looking at the garden through the window. And everyone was thinking about his own.
***
The library was large.
- There are so many books here. You've probably already read everything.
- Well, not all of them, of course. There are a couple of fairy tales there.
Regulus smiled.
Farther and farther in front of them was a piano.
- Whose instrument? - Regulus asked.
- Once it belonged to Mom.
- Oh, I see.
The guy lowered his head guiltily.
- I liked listening to her play. And I used to fall asleep right here when she was playing. Her game was lively. Than magic.
She pressed the keys sadly.
- May I? - Regulus asked.
- of course.
The guy sat down and listened to each note first before starting to play.
Regulus began to play. He played with his heart. And his melody was like a confession. Recognition of your sadness and despondency of hopelessness.
- How... It's sad," Elizar said.
- Really?
He looked at her sad face and suddenly said.
- How about a duet?
- A duet?
- Yes. Duet.
- But I haven't played with anyone before.
- Come on. It's going to be fun.
- OK.
They sat down next to each other and looked at each other. Regulus nodded his head, and their fingers began to play.
Their melody was gormanic. Their melody was beautiful. Their melody was like this... Love.
When they finished playing, they looked at each other again.
- I liked it - the girl said.
- me too.
***
Vincent was sitting on a bench and looking at his farm. Various magical creatures lived in his house. And they all loved their master.
Taking the bucket, he went to the hippogriffs.
- How are you there? Are you hungry? Now.
- The owner. You shouldn't do that. Let Kepel do it.
- I'll take care of them myself. Moreover, you are afraid of them.
- But still . You don't have to do the dirty work. There is a Cap for dirty robots.
- Cap. I've known you since childhood. You've always done all the work yourself. I'm not tired. So get some rest while I do my own work.
- But the Owner. It would be a shame if they found out what you do.
- Who are "they"? - I asked.
- The Black family.
- It's all right. I'll survive. What do you think about this guy?
- You mean Mr. Black?
- yes.
- He's a good wizard. You can immediately see that he has a kind heart. And the Lady looks happy with him.
- Happy?
- yes. I saw them playing the piano together. It was so beautiful. That my heart was touched by this beauty.
- Is he a good guy?
- yes, Mr. Black is good.
***
In the evening, Vincent entered his daughter's room. There Elizar was combing her brother's hair.
- Am I interrupting?
- No, Dad. Come in - Elizar said.
- I remember how your mother combed your hair. It's like I see her in you now. You look so much like her.
They all sighed sadly.
Vincent got up and sat down between his children.
- I remember the day when I first saw we. We both looked like a porcelain doll that I held in my hands with fear. I was afraid I might drop we and your crash.
All three of them laughed.
- After your mother's death, I promised that I would be with we and protect we.
Tears streamed down Vincent's cheeks.
- Dad, we're with you - the girl hugged.
- I know. You're with me. But you won't be around forever. Each of you will go your own way. Eleazar will become Auror, as he wanted, and you will get married. But are you ready to leave by yourself?
- I know I can't be with you forever, but I promise I'll visit you.
- Regulus is a good guy - Eleazar said. - Let him be weak. But he will surround my little sister with love and happiness. I'm letting you go, sis.
- Your brother is right. Be happy, my daughter.
Elizar hugged her father very, very tightly.
- Thanks, Dad.

- OK. I accept your decision.
- Then we can go home. See you next year.
***
As promised, in the summer, when Regulus and Elizar turned 17, they got married. And Elizar entered Hogwarts as "Elizar Black". She studied at the Hufflepuff faculty. And she was happy with Regulus.
But the happiness didn't last forever. Dark times have come. Voldemort started a war. And among his army was the Black family.
Regulus started his game for Elizar's happiness.
- Elizar. Listen to me. Go back to your father and brother. Let them protect you. And don't leave there until you hear the good news - Regulus shouted in despair.
- What about you? -she exclaimed.
- Don't worry about me. You better do what I said.
- but...
- Now, - he shouted.
Elizar entered the portal. The green flame was carrying her away from here.
It was their last meeting. The last thing Elizar saw in Regulus was his eyes filled with sadness.

- Kreacher. Take me to the same place you went with the Dark Lord.
***
The cave was gloomy. Regulus stood looking at the water in which the medallion lay.
- Master, don't drink this. It's dangerous - Kreacher pleaded.
But Regulus didn't hear the Elf. He drank and drank water and screamed in pain. He heard his family tormenting him, he heard Sirius arguing with them. He saw how Sirius despised him. He was in insanely pain. Kreacher begged him to stop this suffering. He begged him to drink this water instead of him.
The powerless Regulus took the medallion and replaced it with a fake one.
- Kreacher. Let's go.
But not everything was easy. Monsters similar to humans, to former humans, began to grab Regulus. He fought them off as best he could, but he didn't have enough strength to fight. He looked at the elf. He looked at the horror surrounding him and did not know what to do.
- Kreacher.
The elf turned in the direction of the owner. He tossed him a parchment and a locket.
- Destroy the locket. And give the letter to my wife. Do you understand?
The elf nodded.
- Now run.
- But
- Run!
The elf disappeared, and Regulus was fighting for his life. But he lost in this war. The creatures surrounded him and dragged him into the water. Before his death, he saw only a faint light, and soon darkness.
So the life of the little wizard was interrupted, without really starting.
***
Elizar lived in Paris. Her father and brother supported her and calmed her down.
One day, when Elizar was lying in her room and looking into the void, her brother came in.
- Let me guess. No news again? - she asked.
- yes.
- As usual.
She curled up.
- How long will you lie like this? Your health may deteriorate. At least you thought of my niece.
Elizar didn't understand. She looked at her brother. He sighed sadly.
- I saw a vision in which you gave birth to a daughter. She looked like him.
- Daughter?
- Didn't you realize what was wrong with you?
- I thought it was because of depression.
- There is no time to grieve. You'd better take care of my niece.
- OK.
Eleazar left.
Elizar was in shock. But still she stood up and hugged her stomach.
A tear of sadness rolled down her cheek.
***
In 1980, on March 2, Alsafi Black was born at the Avery Estate.
A sorceress who must continue her father's struggle. She has to finish what he started.