20🍥(End)

After the incident Jk didn't talk with anyone , only Taehyung who took care of him like a baby.
Jk understand that now is the time to forgive his parents . It took 1 week to make his mind. He finally ready to meet them .
Tae took Jk to Jeon mansion.

(Jeon Mansion) Tae and Jk both came out from the car and saw Jeon family is already waiting for them

(Jeon Mansion)
Tae and Jk both came out from the car and saw Jeon family is already waiting for them.
Mr. J: Kook bub come bub inside.
Mrs. J hold Jk's hand and took him inside. Tae and Mr. J followed them. The maid and chefs welcomed them.
All sat in the living room. They started talking. At first Kook was feeling uncomfortable but slowly ge startes to feel comfortable with them. After sosonne time a girl came down with shy and afraid face. Jk look at her. She is beautiful but have an afraid look. Jk looked at his family who just smiled. Jk understand that she is her sister Si-a. Jk smiled and called her.
Jk: Si-a come here.
Si-a went toward Jk with low face. Jk made empty space beside him and made her sit beside him.
Jk: Hi.
Si-a: hi....
Jk: How are you?
Si-a: fine.
Jk: you know who I am?
Si-a: Appa- Eomma's son..... Jeon Jungkook.
Jk : Hmmm you can call me kookie.
Si-a: really(exited). Jk nodded.
Si-a: you will be my friend.
Jk: yes I will and you will be sweetiepie.
All smiled to see brother sister interaction with adorable eyes.
Finally all are happy.

2months later.....
In th wedding stage ;
Tae is standing with Yoongi and Jong Suk. Tae is nervous as hell.
JS: will you shut your mouth for 1 sec.
Tae: what if Jk don't agreed to marry me....
Yg: want me to kill you with a gun.
Tae: Am I looking handsome.
Js: uffff! Listen my brother form another mother. If you don't want to get killed by our bare hand so just stop your mother.
Tae pouted and that time the door opned with light music .
Tae looked at the door way and saw  Jk is coming looking like a princess holding his father's hand.
Tae: wow!
Jk reached to the stage Tae took his hnd and pulled him in stage.
Tae lookwd at Jk with adoration.
Tae: You are looking like an angel.
Jk smiled and blushed.

(Jk look)

(Jk look)

Priest: Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as lawful wife?
Tae: Yes Yes I do.
Priest: Haha calm down calm down my son. So Jeon Jungkook do you take Kum Taehyung as your lawful husband?
Jk: Yes I do.
Priest: please wear each other ring.
Tae and Kook wore each other ring. Tae placed a kiss on the knuckle of Kook' wrist. Who smiled shyly.
Priest : please kiss each other.
Tae looked at Jk and pulled him by waist. Jk ciecled his arms around Tae's neck. Tae smashed his lips with Kook who smiled in kiss. After 5 minutes they pulled away and looked at each other with love fill eyes.
Priest: I announce you both as lawful husband and wife.
All: cheers for the new couple.

Tae and Jk sit down in a certain table for them while watching their families happy dancing, drinking and talking. All are happy with their life. Yoongi with Jimin, Jong Suk with Yoona and their daughter. And now Jungkook and Taehyung.
Jk: They seems happy.
Tae: They are. But I am the happiest one. Thank you.
Jk: Uhu! Thank to you for coming in my life. I never thought I will be able to find my life again. But you proved by giving a better life to me. I love you.
Tae : I love you too....
They kissed each other.
From now they will live happily. Life is hard. Sometimes we get a person who is not perfect for us but with the flow of time we can find a perfect person for. Just believe on yourself and never loose to other..... Stay strong life will be more easier to you....

The end........