6🍂

2 weeks passed Kook was going through the hallway of Lee Mansion. When he heard some talking. It was coming from Sunmi's room. Jeong is yelling at Sunmi for some reason. After coming this house he saw Sunminlive here with Jeong as House Son-in -law.

The door opened and Jeong angrily left the room. Kook peek from the corner Sunmi is crying. Kook and Sunmi 's encounter is bad and Sunmi always behave with him rudely byt kook is kind he can never see some one in sad.

Jk: Can I come in?
Sm: (Harshly wipe her tears) what do you want?
Jk: I know you don't like me but I am also human. You can share with me. I can help you.
Sm: Ummmm.... Okay sit.
They both sat down.
Sm: As you already after marriage I went to Jeong's house everything was fine I get pregnant but somehow I faced miscarriage. And then ny In laws insulted me. Jeong was with me and came here 1 year ago but now he want to go back his family. I don't want he will became like them.
Jk: hm. They are his family. You only saw your side not his. Then how will it happen. Your miscarriage caused for maybe hormonal Imbalance. They have only one son but you always him as yours. They are supposed to feel suffocated. How they. Can. Live without him. He is also their son beside being your husband.

Sunmi started crying. she never thought like this how much she is wrong . Kook pat Sunmi's head and leave the room. He saw Jeong was listening everything. Jk gave a small smile and left...

Kook was going to his room while humming a song l suddenly someone pulled him and caged him in wall.
Jk: Ahhh who is this?
Kook looked up and he can feel thousand of butterflies in his tummy.
It's Jung suk.
Both of them looking at each other. Like time stopped in its way. Everything is quite, calm.
But kook broke the eye contact.
Jk: why you did it?
JS: you don't like me, you don't like my family then why you helping huh? Are you perhaps trying to see everyone how much great you are? Huh?
Jk chuckled.
Jk: wish you could understand why I am doing? But
Poor you! You are too dumb to understand.
JS: huh! If you are that much generous why you cannot just leave why just doing this things.
Why?
Jk: (smile) you don't even know what do you want? And I will leave very soon . You will never see me. I promise you Mr Lee you will see a new of me. I promise my dear.
Kook was about to leave.
Lee hold him and pressed his lips with Kook who hold lee's fistful hair. JS don't even Know what happened to him? But he cannot hold this anymore. He kissed kook with much harshness and passion. But kook don't want to loose. He pushed Lee hardly...

Jk: (breathing heavily) This kiss never will have any meaning to me. Never Mr. Lee. I hate you

Kook ran away......
JS: what happened with me? Why why? What the hell is happening with me?

Kook ran to room . He locked the door and ran to bathroom. He started the shower he strip down his clothes. Water flowes down to his hair to his whole body. He touched the lips. He kneeled down and hold his knees by crossing the arms. The tears and the shower started to flow through his beautiful doe eyes.
Jk: ahhhhhhhhh aah.......
He started to crying..... He cannot hold his emotion this much why his life is so much complicated why? God choosed him, why what he did wrong. Why he cannot get love? Why?.......

More time passed ..... and 2 months passed . After the kiss Kook never came in front of Jung Suk . The all thing about divorce completed. JS thought Kook will say no about the divorce but no why he will. The person he wanted to spend his life told he will never love him.. Then why?
So finally all finished. Everything....
Kook exam finished 1 months later he is flying to Boston. He was supposed to go to Boston later but His best friend park Jimin argued that he want him after 1 month. So he will go after 1 month.
Park Jimin and Jungkook are best friend from child hood. More over Mr. Park and Mrs. Park loves and cares him like his own son. Mr. Park is a great businessman in Boston.They heard everything from Yukio. Now they don't want kook to stay there . So they told Jimin to put pressure on Jungkook to come to Boston. That why kook finally decided he will go after 1 month.
Today is Jung Suk and Yoona's engagement.... The party is going to held in the mansion .
Jung suk's Father and yoona's family seemed happy but somehow other feel sad but stay with fake smile.
Yoona haven't reached still. Kook also getting ready as Jennie wanted to do a makeover of Kook.