13🍷

(Warning : Forceful sex , trigger warning violence . If you don't like skipe those part)

On the other hand Tae came back his mother and hyung was busy to watch Kdrama. They saw a smiling Tae entered in house. Mrs. Kim was about to say something but Tae hold her mother and started to spin her in bridal style.
Mrs. k: Yaaahh You Idiot I am an Old lady. My heart will bursts you alien son of mine..... Ahhhh .
Tae put his mother in her feet and started to dance alone and went to his room .
Jin: what happened to him?
Mrs. Kim: I don't know but think something happened with Kook that makes him happy.
Jin: Kook gave blowjob to him.
Mrs. K: Yaah I am your mother in law. Have some shame.
Jin: Sorry mother that is not in my Vocabulary.... Also in. Dictionary.
Mrs. K: Shameless....

In Taehyung room;
Tae freshened up and lay down on bed.
Tae: Kook what you did to me how I am supposed to sleep tonight. Ahhh I promise I am going to make you mine only mine......
Tae drifted to his sleep.

In Lee Mansion ;
Jong Suk in his room laying on bed. He is looking at the light and thinking about Jk and his words he said to him lats night  . He is hurt. He can feel how Jungkook blushed to hear Taehyung's name. He started to meet him, Started to go dinner with him.
JS: Nooo noo kook is mine only mine . He loves me I loves him. He will be mine in any cost.
Yoona entered into the room with the cup of Tea.
Yn: Jong Suk your tea.
JS looked at him with red angry eyes. He took the cup and throw it on floor. The cup of tae spilled on the floor and the cup plate scattered into many pieces.
JS pushed Yn on wall and Chocked her.
Warning⚠

Js: What do you want huh? You want me right.. Huh! For you I lost Kook. You only wanted to win from Kook and you manipulated me. I thought my Kookie is wrong but no you are selfish bitch . Selfish. Selfish.
Now He is not mine anymore. He started to like that Shit Kim Taehyung... Ahhhh.
(Dark chuckle)
You want me right right. Now
you will feel me you will have me fully you will feel the love in a new way. You will feel the new love of mine baby. You want it right you will get . How I can make you sad. As well I loved you once right you are my responsibility....
Yn: Jong Suk what the hell are saying? Are you even in your mind. Please don't be rude. I love you JS. Please try to understand.
JS: who said you I m not understanding. I understood baby. Now it's ny time to show you my love . (Evil smile) or better say my hate for snatching my Kookie away... (Dark voice)

JS picked up Yn in bridal style and trow her on bed roughly. He went to locked the door. Their room is soundproof.
JS started to move toward Yn. While unbuttoning his shirt.
Yn: Babé please don't do this... Please. Please.
JS: why baby you should be happy I am doing sex with you huh! You. should be happy... Right. I am going to give you pleasure...

(You can skip from this part)
JS undresses himself. He torn Yn's dress leave her all naked. Without thinking Js started to make painful dark hickeies on Yn's neck. Yn is crying her heart out but no one is here to stop him. She felt like she might die for this pain. But that is her destiny.
JS didn't let Yn breath he put it in her hole without preparation. And started to pound inside her like an animal. Yn is begging to stop him but he increased his speed more and more like he will torn her apart....

After 4 and 5 round JS pulled away. Yn is laying like a death body. Tears dries in her face. No emotion in her face she is feeling disgusted. How a person could be that much inhuman. Why she loved this person ? Why?
(You can see from here)

She get up slowly. The back oun is killing her . She limped and went inside the bathroom.
She opened the shower.
Yn: Why why? Kook you are happy but took my happiness. Why? Now the only way is you have to marry someone else Kook. I have to be again selfish but you cannot comeback to him .

But she don't know that Kook is going to come back him .

1 week later......
Today Kook is going to Hawaii. He didn't talk or meet with Tae because he is feeling so shy. Last night Tar called him and told he is going to pick him up from jis house. Kook got exited to see him.
He wake up 6 o'clock and did breakfast. His packing he done last night . He went inside bathroom. A new sensation he is feeling inside his heart. He wants to see more beautiful just for the certain person. Only for Kim Taehyung. He shaved his whole body though he is born less hair in his body. But he does just for smooth. Skin. He used lavender Body wash and washed. His hair with Rose Shampoo which make his hair more shiny and beautiful.
He came out by wearing his towel and went inside the cupboard area
He choose a beautiful (sexy) dress. He does his hair and little makeup . His maid informed him Taehyung arrived. He got exited. For the last time he checked himself and head to downstairs.

In downstairs Tae is sitting in living room. He is also exited to see Kook. He was just dying to see Kook. He don't know how he assed the whole week without seeing him. He will go insane....
Tae was in his thoughts then he saw upstairs to see Kook is coming looking all beautiful and sexy.

(

(

Make up)

(Hair style)

(Hair style)

(Dress)

Jk looked at Tae who is already checking up to down . He blushed and stood in front of him.
Jk: G-Good morning Taehyung.
Tae: hmm(deep voice) good morning. You are looking beautiful. So beautiful.
Jk: thank you.
Tae: We have to leave now.
Jk: I am all ready .
Tae : Okay let's go princess....
Jk:(blushed) P-princess...
Tae: You are my princess. I am going to call you. Do you have any problem?
Jk: (all tomato) No.....

They head to Incheon airport where Kim family is waiting....

To be continue......