Ch 8- Proposition

Start from the beginning

"California."

"Huh, so only a few hundred miles." Phil said.

"Hey is it just me or do my feet feel drafty?" Gumball asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like I... Don't feel the ground below me..." Gumball said as the duo looked down and saw that they were standing on air.

The two then started falling before landing on a Pontiac Aztec.

Inside the car was a man, someone whose car they would regret falling on.

Darwin, Carrie, and Penny were in some sort of office with walls having the constitution written on them and a desk in the middle surrounded by blue carpet.

"Wow, this place seems important like a government office." Darwin said before the door opened showing a man dressed up in a suit and tie with a comb over of true sleezebag material.

The man and the group of three stared at each other.

After about ten seconds they all screamed in terror with the man trying to run out but being grabbed by Darwin and Penny and then tied up by Carrie.

"Who the fuck are you people, no, what the fuck are you things?" He yelled.

"Well I'm Darwin, that's my girlfriend Carrie, and that's my brother's girlfriend Penny."

"What kinda stupid shit is going on, let me go you freak care bear rejects!" He continued yelling while struggling in the ropes.

"We should let him calm down then." Penny said.

The three were disgusted by what they were around, a puppet that was made of meat with too much hair and other things that would be disgusting to anyone from Elmore.

"Actually what-" Darwin stopped himself. "What the h-heck are you?" Darwin asked.

"Hey ever seen a TV fishboy, I'm Saul Goodman!" Saul yelled.

Smiley and the gang roamed the abandoned mall, after a few long minutes Phred saw a pair of white beady eyes.

He stared at them before they disappeared into the shadows.

"Phred, you alright?" Smiley asked

"Wha- yeah I just saw something weird." Phred said.

Zack then screamed.

"Oh my God, an arcade parlor, the quarters we can get, c'mon!" Zack yelled.

The three all went into the abandoned parlor.

"Zack how are we getting quarters from already looted or abandoned machines?" Smiley asked.

Zack stared at Smiley and pulled a lockpick from his pocket.

"You have lockpicks?" Phred asked.

"My parents always lock the door and they never had enough money to get a third key, so I bought a lockpick." Zack said trying to open the machine.

Zack finally got it open and quarters spilled out.

"Wow, that's something I wasn't expecting." Smiley said as Zack started picking up the quarters.

"Man, I don't think we can store them all." Phred said.

"Activating storage compartment." The device said.

"Huh, guess this thing's more handy than I thought." Phred said.

They poured the quarters in the storage and closed it.

"Maybe we should find a place where we can actually buy a charger y'know?" Smiley asked.

"Fair enough, I don't want tetanus" Zack said wiping his hands off.