chapter 8

Mui pov

I heard the bell ring, meaning it was lunch. "You okay?" Genya asked, shaking my shoulders slightly, I nodded in reply. I'm worried.. that's what it is

I'm worried about gyokko.. or whatever that guy was called.. he seemed really off- he was very.. sexual to me..

"Are you gonna eat?" He asked, I shook my head. "I had a big breakfast" I lied, he looked at me a little worried and nodded. "Are you sure..? You could have my apple- or sandwich.. oh- do you like cheese? I have some che-" "I'm okay. Don't worry" I tell him, he looks at me again before mumbling 'mkay..'

He took out his bag and takes out an apple, he wipes it on his shirt then offers it to me. I push it away while shaking my head, "it's okay genya, don't worry-" I tell him once again, he nods and slowly takes a bite. "You might want to eat outside so you don't get in trouble-" I say, "oh, what about you?" He asks, I stutter a little on my words. Just wanting to be alone for a little, "i- I need to talk to the teacher" I spit out. He nods, "ohh, I'll leave then, sorry." He says, "no don't worry-"

He walks away and I sit there.

"God I need to eat.. why can't I..?" I ask myself outloud.

I put my head down and put my hands on my chin.
I sat there for a good few seconds, just thinking.

"So.. who gave you that bracelet?"

FUCK

I turn around immediently to see Misaki and his group, staring at me, grinning.

"I- go away.." I tell him, he grabs my ponytail, "huh.. so how long will it take for you to learn not to speak back to us?" He says, slightly chuckling.

He slid my chair back and Michael came infront, pushing my chest to the back of the chair, making my voice hitch slightly. "Stop-" I tell them,

Max passes a tiny bit of rope to Michael and he slightly tyed my arms down, I was panicking at this point. "Guys stop. It's not funny." I tell them, they just continued, Misaki grabbed my hair and took it out of the ponytail. He started scrunching and messing up my hair. He pushed my head forward, making my hair fall down infront of my face.

"*sigh* well, your hair is very pretty. But, your a guy." Max says. "Can you guys stop.. please.." I tell them, Misaki grabs my hair, and tugs it. Making my head lean back so I'm able to look at him, he looked me in the eyes. "Your nothing to us. N O T H I NG!" He told me. Then he bent down a little closer.

"You are so useless, if you were to kill yourself. Nobody would care."

•It'll Be Okay• GENMUIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें