2

"Oh no..." Was all that escaped the enormous lizards mouth. "What happened?" Mario asked. "YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME YOU WERE LUIGI BEFORE PUTTING LETTING ME PUT THE RING ON!" Bowser yelled, freaking out. "I didn't know it would do that!" The green loving man yelled defensively.

"QUIET." Everyone turned to look at peach. "Now, is someone going to tell me what happened before I get pissed?" She said in a motherly tone.

"So, I put a ring on Luigi, thinking it was you. And that ring was supposed to bond us magically so you would marry me and now we have to go on a "quest of healing" whatever that is to get them off." Bowser explained quickly.

"So does that mean you don't really know how to get the ring off?" Peach starting tapping her foot, annoyed. "Yeah..." Bowser started rubbing the back of his neck. "I got them from the wizard down the block, ok? It's not my fault!" He put his hands up defensively.

Mario was in the corner, praying to Nintendo. "Please let this be a dream... My brother can't be engaged to a ugly lizard dino..."

"You and him are going to go on this 'quest of healing' ok? And you better get those rings off!" Peach raised her voice to make sure she was heard. "Got it?" She looks at Bowser with a angry glare. "Yes ma'am..." "Good. Now get packing." She points to the two.

(A/N: Sorry it's short, I have to prepare for a show and I don't have much free time! I hope to get more parts out soon! -Easy-Obsessions)