1

A/N: The prompt is from batneko on Tumblr, go check them out!

---------------

A trumpet was blown to mark the early hours of the day. A brunette man and a blonde were awoken.

The brunette sat up like he just drank 50 monsters. "Wake up!" He said in a sing-song voice whilst he threw open the curtains. "Marioooo..." Peach said as she rolled over to avoid the sunlight. However, it wasn't the smartest move because, she fell out of bed, landing with thump. "Fuckkk... My sidee..." Peach grumbles as she rubs her hip.

Mario, already dressed, extends a hand towards her. "Are you alright?" He asks as he swiftly pulls her up. "Yeah, I'm good..." Suddenly, the castle is filled with a delicious smell. "I'm going to get ready so we can eat." Peach says with much more energy than before.

She looks back to see that Mario has already left. She chuckles lightly as she takes off her nightgown.

Mario rushes down the stairs to see his brother cooking. "Good morning, Mario!" Luigi says as he places the last of the eggs on a plate. "Good morning!" Mario says as he hugs his brother's waist. Mario points to plate with the most. "Is that mine?" He asks, mouth watering. "No." "Aw..." Mario mumbles sadly. "I'm joking you goof, of course it's yours!" Luigi playfully pushes Mario with his hip as he travels to the sink.

Peach suddenly 'spawns out of existence'. As Mario would've said. "Good morning, boys!" Peach says as she hugs the two.

"Good morning princess!" Luigi says as he turns the sink on, starting on the dishes. "Please, I've told you a thousand times, just Peach will do Luigi." She says as she takes her plate to the table.

"Yes, yes I know." Luigi softly chuckles after.

After they ate breakfast they decided to "start work" early, as they said. Peach, Mario, and Luigi headed out to the front of Bowser's castle.

"Must I really wear this? It feels... Embarrassing..." Luigi complains as he fixes the wig on his head. "Yes Loogi, you'll be fine. What's the worst that can happen?" Luigi took a deep breath so he could listing the possibilities. "Not literally... Now, go!" Mario pushed Luigi towards the castle. 'Don't die!' Peach and Mario mouthed.

Luigi walked through the door and was immediately trapped inside. "I was expecting you, Peach. Come to accept my offer of being my bride?" Bowser said as he loomed over 'Peach'.

"Y-yes I have." 'Peach' said nervously. "Wonderful." Bowser gently grabbed 'Peach's' hand and slipped a ring on 'her' finger.

"Now, we are a magically bonded." "Oh no..." Luigi says as he clutches his head. Mario and peach suddenly burst through the doors. "Wait a minute..." Bowser thinks as he sees two Peaches "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU THEN?" He roars as he turns around to Luigi, who is currently freaking out.

" Oh no..."