Chapter 17

Loona POV

"Maybe you need a dad, a proper dad who is actually here and present. Not like you have a father figure." I said, "Vortex?" (y/n) said, "N-No, not Vortex. He's...unavailable." I said sadly, "Would you like to have a dad?" I asked he shrugged, "I'll take that as a maybe." I said, "Before I find you a dad, we need to get rid of our annoying house guests!" I said, "This place is filthy. How about you let (y/n) come live with me again." Lilith said, "(y/n) wanna tell Lilith what we say to strangers who try to take us home?" I said, "Money upfront!" he said, "No that's smart business, I'm talking about the other thing." I said, "Right! FUCK OFF!" He said, "That's right, fuck off." I said.

"So you found your own babysitter?" I said, "Yep." (y/n) said as he kicked his bedroom door closed, "Who is it?" I asked, "Don't worry bout it." he said as he shoved me out of the apartment, "The fuck is happening?!" I said, "GO DRINK!" my son yelled as he locked me out, "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR AND EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING?! I AM CONFUSED AND SLIGHTLY FRIGHTENED!" I said as he opened the door slightly, "Good." he said before slamming the door, a moment later I heard power tools, "Hi Loona baby! I'm here to watch (y/n)!" Mom said, "Fuck that I need a drink." I said as I left.

"ANOTHER BOTTLE!" I demanded as I smashed the empty whiskey bottle against the counter, "You're cut of-" the bartender said before I pulled my gun on him, "Finish that sentence, I dare you." I said, "Top shelf good for you?" he asked nervously, "Hey there baby, how much for a good time?" a man said, "What are you willing to lose?" I said making him laugh, "I'm drunk, angry, and my kid is up to something and it's scaring me, so either fuck off or I'm gonna fuck you!" I snapped, "Kinkey." he said, "Get fucked." I said as I shot him in the foot and once he was on the ground in pain I grabbed a pool stick, "BITE THE PILLOW BIG BOY!" I shouted as I thrust it into his body, I tried to leave with my whiskey, but that dick waffle's friends stopped me, "Get out of my way before I shoot off all your little dangly bits." I laughed until one tried to take my bottle, "OH LOOK A VOLUNTEER!" I said as I slammed his head into a table, "Kill this bitch!" a man shouted, suddenly a man stood up and brandished his sickles.

" I laughed until one tried to take my bottle, "OH LOOK A VOLUNTEER!" I said as I slammed his head into a table, "Kill this bitch!" a man shouted, suddenly a man stood up and brandished his sickles

"Here I thought I could have a decent drink in peace!" he said as he hooked his sickle around one of the men and cut him in half before kicking the head into the jukebox forcing a song to play.

"Care to dance?" he said as he took a swig from my whiskey, "Y-Yeah, sure." I said as I blushed, "Good!" he said as he threw the bottle at one of the men.

(y/n) POV

"What do you mean you need to borrow Vortex?" Grandma said, "No questions." I said, "Ok, I'm not your grandma, stop calling me grandma, and you're not taking my hellhound!" she said making me sad, "Not for free that is." she said with a sigh, "What want?" I asked, "I want you to torture Blitzo for three weeks." she said, "Done!" I said, "Good also I'm coming with you 'cause I'm curious about what you're doing." she said.

We arrived at Mama's favorite bar. She likes it cause all the bartenders are spineless pussies who fold at the flash of a gun so she never has to pay. When we opened the doors I watched my mother dance with a strange man murdering everyone in the bar! "Gun." I said as I held out my hand, "Don't got one." Grandma said, "Fuck it." I said as I opened a portal and grabbed the biggest gun possible.

" I said as I opened a portal and grabbed the biggest gun possible

"Want one?" I asked, "Nah I'm good little man." Vortex said as I primed the weapon, "RIP AND TEAR!" I shouted as I sprinted inside firing wildly, "(Y/N)?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Mama shouted, "Where's the babysitter?!" she asked, "Over there." I said as I pointed at Grandma and Vortex, "You little bastard!" she said as she dragged me outside and threw me into Grandma.

Loona POV

"That's quite the boy you have there. I never introduced myself, I am Lobo it's a pleasure." Lobo said as he kissed my hand, "I-I'm Loona." I said flustered, suddenly (y/n) grabbed my hand and started dragging me away, "It was a pleasure to meet you, Loona." Lobo said as he tossed me a rose making me blush.

Roxy POV

I was walking home when I felt an unsettling aura, "I'll be taking your weapon." a man said as two sicles formed a circle with their blades in front of my eyes, I couldn't move, "But before I do, I need to see how it works, so I want you to kill the one you hate with all your heart." he said as his sicles cracked and shattered. I snapped out of my daze with no memory of what happened, but a renewed blood lust.