Chapter 12, The Scene

The day after Luan's 21st birthday, the four men find themselves at the filming house, getting ready to film another scene.

It has been decided that Jesse and Luan are stepbrothers, with Johnny being Luan's 'father' and Jax being Jesse's 'father'.

The scene starts with Jesse and Luan wrestling together playfully, something that comes naturally, since they do so quite often, while Johnny and Jax watch, affectionate smiles on their faces.

"Alright boys, Jax and I are heading out for the night, be good whilst we're gone."

Johnny says, both him and Jax moving closer to the two twinks, pressing gentle kisses to their foreheads.

"We'll be good Daddy, don't worry."

Jesse replies, Luan nodding along, both of them 'sneaking' glances at each other.

"Alright boys, we'll be back by breakfast tomorrow morning."

Johnny says, ruffling Luan's hair, before he and Jax 'leave'.

After a moment, there's the sound effect of a car driving away, and the two twinks smirk at each other.

"What do you wanna do Lu?"

Jesse 'asks', wrapping his arm around Luan's shoulders. Luan 'thinks' about it, before smirking at Jesse.

"Why don't we check out my Dad's sex toy collection? He has so many different toys. Besides, my pussy needs some attention."

Luan 'suggests'. Jesse grins, nodding. He's been wanting to play with Luan's pussy for quite some time, but he's always been too nervous to ask the other twink.

The two of them head to the playroom, and Luan pulls out the toy box, smirking at all the different toys in there.

"What should we try first? We've got all night to try these things."

Jesse asks, staring down at the different toys in the box.

Luan 'considers' the options, before 'deciding' on a vibrating prostate massager for Jesse and a vibrating plug for himself.

Jesse's cock lurches when he sees the options Luan has chosen for them to start with. He can't wait to use the vibrator on Luan, as is scripted in the scene.

The two twinks get naked and Jesse asks, timidly, if he can eat Luan's pussy out for a bit. Luan's clit/cock throbs at the thought of Jesse eating him out. He loves it when Jax and Johnny do it, but he has wanted to know what Jesse would do for quite some time.

"Of course you can Jesse. Come on, let's get started. I trust you."

Jesse's heart swells hearing those words. Hearing that Luan trusts him means a lot to him.

Jesse puts that out of his mind before he gets down on his knees in front of the bed, between Luan's legs, mouth watering at the sight of Luan's pussy.

He takes Luan's clit/cock into his mouth, gently suckling on it, licking his entrance, moaning at the taste of his juices.

Luan throws his head back, breathy moans spilling from his lips at the feeling of Jesse's soft, full lips on his clit/cock, and his skilled tongue in his pussy.

At this point, Jax and Johnny 'discover' what they are up to and try to 'scold' them, but Jesse doesn't stop suckling on Luan's clit/cock.

"We'll, since we're already naked and horny, why don't you two join us?"

Luan 'asks' in a seductive voice, pressing Jesse's face deeper into his pussy.

Johnny and Jax both look at each other before shrugging out of their shirts and pants. Johnny then 'notices' the toys on the bed and groans.

"You two were planning on using toys as well? Damn, you two are such little sluts."

Jesse and Luan moan at the filthy words, Luan's hips jerking against Jesse's face.

"Jesse, on the bed, ass up. Luan, beside him, legs spread."

Jax says in a commanding tone, making Jesse whimper slightly, his cock twitching.

The twinks follow the directions, watching as Jax and Johnny put some lube on the vibrator and the prostate massager, their big cocks straining against their underwear.

Jax slides the prostate massager into Jesse's hole, groaning when it slides right in. Johnny gently pushes the vibrator into Luan's pussy, arranging it so it hits his sweet spot dead on.

Then, the Doms turn on the massager and the vibrator, listening intently to their twinks as they moan and their hips start grinding against the vibrations.

Both Doms talk dirty to their twinks, asking how they like it, whispering filthy promises of how they will be fucked, telling them how hard they are watching this.

Jesse and Luan are almost fully gone. The combination of the vibrations on their sweet spots and the filthy words of their Doms are causing them to approach the edge relatively quickly.

They voice this, and their Doms turn the vibrations off, lubing their dicks up.

"You two aren't cumming until we have, and we are going to fuck each of you."

Both twinks moan loud, throbbing at the thought of their Doms fucking them both before they're allowed to cum.

Jax and Johnny enter their twinks, going slowly at first to allow them time to adjust, before they start fucking them in earnest.

Jesse and Luan are moaning, whimpering and gasping, desperate to cum, but unable to because they haven't been given permission yet.

About about 5 minutes of pounding, Jax and Johnny switch boys, Johnny placing Jesse on his back so that he can stimulate his prostate again.

Jesse and Luan lean over to each other and kiss, trying to stave off their orgasms until their Doms have cum.

A few minutes of intense pounding later, Johnny and Jax fill their boys up with their seed.

Both boys groan, both achingly desperate to cum. Johnny begins jerking Jesse's cock rapidly while Jax suckles on Luan's clit/cock.

Soon, they both cum, Luan crushing Jax's face against his throbbing clit/cock, and Jesse thrusting his hips into Johnny's hand.

As soon as the last drops of cum have been milked, aftercare begins.

Luan and Jesse fall asleep that night content and happy.

Started: 15/02/2023
Finished: 15/02/2023
Edited: 01/09/2023